"Biography" Documentaries On WWE Legends

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Watching this Goldberg one

Bret’s one of my GOATs, but shyt happens in the ring in regard to the kick that ended his career. Truthfully they both should’ve communicated better during the match. Bischoff mentions that they have two different styles which will always affect how a match plays out. I know it helped contributed to problems down the line, but not like Goldberg went out there to fukk him up on some Farooq/Ahmed Johnson shyt.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Watching this Goldberg one

Bret’s one of my GOATs, but shyt happens in the ring in regard to the kick that ended his career. Truthfully they both should’ve communicated better during the match. Bischoff mentions that they have two different styles which will always affect how a match plays out. I know it helped contributed to problems down the line, but not like Goldberg went out there to fukk him up on some Farooq/Ahmed Johnson shyt.
Bret just ain’t letting it go. Second he hears the words gold and berg together he’s like:pacspit:

Why was he trying to wrestle a technical match with Goldberg anyway? Should have just done a Stone Cold brawl with maybe a few submission moves.

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Just finished watching Rey and season 2 has been way better than season 1
Season 2 is on another level from season1. Season 1 plays out lie a fluff piece while Season 2 isn’t afraid to be honest, and makes it more interesting. So far I’ve checked out the Wrestlemania 1 and Goldbergs one (they didn’t have the balls to say who Goldberg had beef with backstage, but they did show a little Jericho footage with a wink though) I’m gonna check out D Generation X next.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I'm re watching Bischoff biography and he touched on something that is never talked about how great the war was. ABC put out an attack ad in the Wall Street Journal attacking wrestling. WWF & WCW had the NFL and ABC pissed off they where taking away viewers every Monday night from the NFL from 95 - 2001 MNF ratings went down from 17.0 - 11.5

MNF tried everything changed the booth changed the theme changed times this was still a time even with cable the options where still limited there weren't hundreds of channels to watch

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
This WrestleMania biography was pretty good even though at times it did feel like a "Please like Hogan again"/Hogan rehabilitation special :mjpls:

I'm gonna skip the Steph vs. Brie Rivals ep lol and just wait for the winter when A&E and WWE are showing new content again :obama:

Without Hogan none of that shyt popped.. Love him or hate him thats just what it is

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finally got around to finishing the Edge one and these faggits skipped right over the whole Matt & Lita shyt that got him to Main Event status :stopitslime:
As someone who checked out of wrestling by 2001, I was hoping they would have a recap on it so I could hear the full story. I thought the episode was lazy.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i finally got a chance to watch the Taker one...that one was good...i had a good laugh at hhh talking about how fans used to send taker their actual vials of blood and taker used to be like :scust: at all this

about to try to watch the Kurt one tonight