"Biography" Documentaries On WWE Legends

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
"I had been so used to working in front of those big crowds on Mondays & Thursdays for Vince before coming to WCW"

All Hoegan does is lie :mjlol:
Yeah it's too the point I don't believe a single thing that he says. Always makes me laugh when people pick and choose which of his stories to believe.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
“Fingerpoint of Doom” :dead:

Dude gotta have CTE

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Just finished NWO. All that build up just for Hogan to pull creative control the day of Starcade which started the confusion and the ending was never going to work Sting had to beat him clean 123. That was the true beginning of the end.

One thing Hogan said that was Hulktales was going back home to get his Red & Yellows, he always had that bag ready to go. He knew NWO wasn't going to work he knew Vince wanted Red & Yellow. If not why would Hall and Nash turn on him at the end.

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
I've watched parts of Jake and Chyna's...but I know they are sad ...the Chyna doc on vice is really good...I appreciate the quality of these but I'm going through some stuff so I haven't wanted to watch them in full...

I'm looking forward to Lawler and Kane and dusty...I'm surprised they are releasing one for Paige

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
If any former wrestler needed DDP Yoga it was Chyna :mjcry:

The second she decided to get sexy Hunter was like :hhh:

Why was Lt. Fancy doing commercials for Killer Kawalski wrestling school that was mad random
:mjlol: