Daps
Kane married a bytch that looks like his Grandma :picard:

And on top of that, She already had two kids and ain't give him one :snoop:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
"I had been so used to working in front of those big crowds on Mondays & Thursdays for Vince before coming to WCW"

All Hoegan does is lie :mjlol:
He can’t even help himself. He lies so much I can’t even listen to any interview or podcast with him :pachaha:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished NWO. All that build up just for Hogan to pull creative control the day of Starcade which started the confusion and the ending was never going to work Sting had to beat him clean 123. That was the true beginning of the end.

One thing Hogan said that was Hulktales was going back home to get his Red & Yellows, he always had that bag ready to go. He knew NWO wasn't going to work he knew Vince wanted Red & Yellow. If not why would Hall and Nash turn on him at the end.

Hulk Hogan once appeared on Corey Graves’ After The Bell podcast for an in-depth conversation about his career. The Hulkster remembered a conversation he had with Vince McMahon before putting The Ultimate Warrior over at WrestleMania 6, and how that whole situation went down.

Hulk Hogan claims that he had no issue letting the Ultimate Warrior win the match. He only wanted to know what the next plan of action was after that.

Vince and I had a disagreement. Vince had an opinion that Hulkamania had his run. And it actually went back to WrestleMania 6. When he asked me to put the Warrior over, I said, ‘That’s no problem at all, brother!’ but my question always is, if I’m putting somebody over, what are we doing after that? And, you know, there wasn’t really a clear-cut answer for that.”

I said, ‘Well, how about this. When I put him over and hand him the belt and everybody’s cheering for him, I get halfway down the aisle. How about I just… turn around and just grind him? Just drop him and just drag him around the ring. And I want to be ‘Hollywood’ Hulk Hogan!’ I said, ‘I want to be HHH: Hollywood Hulk Hogan. The ultimate bad guy.'”

:mjlol: :duck:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hulk Hogan once appeared on Corey Graves’ After The Bell podcast for an in-depth conversation about his career. The Hulkster remembered a conversation he had with Vince McMahon before putting The Ultimate Warrior over at WrestleMania 6, and how that whole situation went down.

Hulk Hogan claims that he had no issue letting the Ultimate Warrior win the match. He only wanted to know what the next plan of action was after that.

Vince and I had a disagreement. Vince had an opinion that Hulkamania had his run. And it actually went back to WrestleMania 6. When he asked me to put the Warrior over, I said, ‘That’s no problem at all, brother!’ but my question always is, if I’m putting somebody over, what are we doing after that? And, you know, there wasn’t really a clear-cut answer for that.”

I said, ‘Well, how about this. When I put him over and hand him the belt and everybody’s cheering for him, I get halfway down the aisle. How about I just… turn around and just grind him? Just drop him and just drag him around the ring. And I want to be ‘Hollywood’ Hulk Hogan!’ I said, ‘I want to be HHH: Hollywood Hulk Hogan. The ultimate bad guy.'”

:mjlol: :duck:

The weird part of this is that although it's a lie, it sounds like something Hogan would do (because it would end the show being all about him and diminishing the new champ)... but it's still 99.9% bullshyt because Hogan has also said he had to be convinced to go heel in '96... now he's saying he suggested going heel in '90 :mjlol: This MF cannot stop lying!

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If any former wrestler needed DDP Yoga it was Chyna :mjcry:

The second she decided to get sexy Hunter was like :hhh:

Why was Lt. Fancy doing commercials for Killer Kawalski wrestling school that was mad random
:mjlol:
Thats because she was already sexy to Hunter.. he liked the original Joanie not the made up.. which is weird because Steph has implants too