"Biography" Documentaries On WWE Legends

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The revise history on these shows are :mjlol:

Completely ignoring the whole situation with Matt Hardy and Lita is just :russ:

Like fans just RANDOMLY started booing him for no reason.

This is some of the reasons why I don’t watch these shyts because they just HAVE to revise history.

Hopefully now that The Helmsleys/Khan are in charge, maybe in the future with these shows they can be more honest with their audience about what happened. Keyword…MAYBE.

Yeah it gets hilarious

They are produced and presented immaculatley but if you follow wrestling its definetly funny

When I got back into watching wresting it was around the same time the Monday Night War documentaries were out and I was like "This is well made" and then over the course of 2 years you catch up wth stuff and get more into the actual story and you're like this isnt accurate at all

Also I wouldnt hold my breath about them getting more honest with the Beak in charge. Wait till the 30th anniversary of the Attitude Era stuff, its gonna be DX front and center over Austin and Rock probably

That Kliq save the biz nonsense narrative is gonna amped up like Austin, Rock, Hogan, Sting and Goldberg did nothing :mjlol:

They might just CGI an actual tank in

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Vince took a shyt on us at SummerSlam 1993. We were all expecting Lex to body slam Yoko and get the 123, that was the finish. Instead Vince had other brilliant ideas. Even had the balloons and flags out while Yoko snuck off with the strap.

:francis:
Luger not winning the title at SummerSlam 93 still prolly the WOAT booking decision of all time. He went from being the most hated heel to most likeable babyface literally over night and they fukked it up

SummerSlam 93 could have been a GOAT SummerSlam and ended up being prolly the WOAT

Both title matches ended with the champ losing by countout

All that just to do a repeat of Bret vs Yoko at the next Mania in some confusing ass shyt having Luger be a co rumble winner just to job him out to Yoko while the man who won the title lost earlier that night too

If anything Luger should have beat Yoko at Mania 10 for the title then had the 2 rumble winners face off for the title

:hhh:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I remember reading Rey’s book and he talked about how he fukked up cutting his hair when he was younger and Momma Mysterio made him go to school or something like that. I was :deadrose:

:salute: to the Mrs for holding down Rey when he needed money when him, Konnan and comp was on the road for AAA

Last edited: