"Biography" Documentaries On WWE Legends

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the Rey ep was good...i still think the Luger one was a little better...the injuries rey has..honestly he should stop...rey was amazing in his prime..dont want to see him broke down in a wheelchair like his uncle...i personally dont see anything in dominik...he is just copying his father's high spots..maybe he pans out down the line

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What’s Cokeboy’s obsession with Mighty Mouse :heh:
Mighty Mouse was too, in love with the CoCo

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:
What’s Cokeboy’s obsession with Mighty Mouse :heh:

:heh: Probably his favorite cartoon as a kid or some shyt... but the premise of the character itself is dope for a wrestler: smaller guy who can out-speed, outsmart, & beat the bigger guys. Which is kinda ironic when it comes to Vince, seeing as how the whole rap on him for years was that he only likes pushing big huge wrestlers.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Hearing that the ultimate babyface Rey was calling his bytch fat while she was pregnant and being an a$$hole was jarring
When Rey told her to go on and say how really was I was kinda afraid she was going to say he beat her too :lupe: But just being an a$$hole was sort of a relief. It's not great, but it can be forgiven if you built up all the goodwill Rey did :whew:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
This WrestleMania biography was pretty good even though at times it did feel like a "Please like Hogan again"/Hogan rehabilitation special :mjpls:

I'm gonna skip the Steph vs. Brie Rivals ep lol and just wait for the winter when A&E and WWE are showing new content again :obama:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Translation: Sunday Night Football is back

I mean they should spread out the content anyway

I still think WWE network should produce more niche original/ documentary content to complement the more mainstream A&E stuff

Are there still original shows on WWE network outside of events?