"Biography" Documentaries On WWE Legends

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
5heres a good yoko doc on the network...so I skipped that...I skipped Paige and Charlotte...I suppose Charlotte's may be interesting... but I'm in for dusty

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Just seen the one on Dusty. He was right now to re sign with Vince the first time he wouldn't have the freedom to do all the things he wanted to do and did with Crockett.

All these years later and everyone is still blaming Terri, look Dustin was a grown ass man he made a decision. The p*ssy was too good and according to New Jack Terri was into some freaky shyt.

Coaching Cody football team and Cody doing amateur wrestling in highschool still blows my mind that one of Cody's opponents in wrestling was Xavier Woods.

How many L's has Seth taken from Cody :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watching the Bret vs Austin rivalry episode and maaaaan I'll stand by it, After I went back and watched the full 97 Raw a few years back that was the GOAT rivalry. shyt went on for over a year straight and never felt boring/bland/ran into the ground. On sight every single time :wow:

I got no idea why they decided to run Austin vs HBK rivalry after this cause it really wasn't a real rivalry tbh. They should've did Austin vs HHH instead.

Silkk

Daps
Yeah like I thought, They didn't get into everything that came after the double turn :snoop:, Should've been 2 hours

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Watching the Bret vs Austin rivalry episode and maaaaan I'll stand by it, After I went back and watched the full 97 Raw a few years back that was the GOAT rivalry. shyt went on for over a year straight and never felt boring/bland/ran into the ground. On sight every single time :wow:

I got no idea why they decided to run Austin vs HBK rivalry after this cause it really wasn't a real rivalry tbh. They should've did Austin vs HHH instead.
I still say that stretch is my favorite in WWE history mainly cause shyt seemed like real life. It wasn’t near as much heel/face alignment. It was a lot more I want to be champ and don’t like none of you MFs. So everybody was feuding with everybody. And for the major feuds like you mentioned it was on site.

Silkk

Daps
I saw shawns

The way he said if he wasnt on the drugs he wouldnt have pushed himself to be that guy hit me. Kinda double edged sword but in the end worked out for him.
That shyt was basically a condensed HBK Biography

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I still say that stretch is my favorite in WWE history mainly cause shyt seemed like real life. It wasn’t near as much heel/face alignment. It was a lot more I want to be champ and don’t like none of you MFs. So everybody was feuding with everybody. And for the major feuds like you mentioned it was on site.

I also say WWE needs to have more the 97 feel to their shows rather than the Attitude Era in 98-99. Where it feels like the feuds and personalities are real and the goal is to be the best (the champ).

Silkk

Daps
Perfect fuccking timing :russ:

Dude does a great job putting together compilations and “story of” rivalry vids. Honestly surprised WWE never clapped the channel.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the Austin Hidden Treasures ep :salute:

Foley/Booker/Lita as hosts > the fat guy that botched a rope flip