Bink back at it again calls out Justice League for Nas No Introduction Sample

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
The manager tweets that they didn't retweet

RT @LarryLankLank: @1_Shot they pulled from that Kirk Franklin ... nice job as always (exactly and that's the right attitude to take!)

RT @sirkopernicus: @1_Shot that No Cry rework was dope....(See what I'm saying, why is it young producers can say that but 1 OG can't? Lol)

Smh

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
bink def snitching tho. i follow him on twitter starting to see maybe why is career not as big as his beats

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: nikkas is just haters. The two songs don't even sound very similar. And that little piano rift is pretty common I think it even has a name. Where do you think the dude who played the kirk Franklin song got the idea from?

No Idea Is Original

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
So Justice League aint strumming the bass? they aint playing the keys? J.U.S.T.I.C.E. for CROOKS - YouTube
False...they are. So what they didnt write the original song...So what they boast about making some hot shyt...it does take more work and talent to play instruments than sampling...I'm not saying sampling is bad...as I mentioned before I sample on my beats...but they some talented dudes who are doing something creative...bink a hating ass snitch...uncalled for in my book

That beat is dope props on the link

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Last edited by a moderator:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
:usure: just cause it's on the Internet doesn't make it true. The songs don't sound very familiar. The only part that does is the little descending piano riff which is pretty common to hear in a lot of songs using pianos.

J. Cole - Interlude (Cole World: The Sideline Story) - YouTube

This sounds similar to both those songs as well. Is somebody biting here?

It all comes from somewhere else. Anybody that plays a piano is familiar with these sound patterns.

Don't know what you listening to breh. Did you start at 4:09? Did you hear the buildup at 4:19? Plus they already admitted it. fukk is you talking about. That J.Cole sounds nothing like these songs.

I didn't link it because it was on the internet. I linked it because they tell you exactly where to listen for the sample.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So Justice League aint strumming the bass? they aint playing the keys? J.U.S.T.I.C.E. for CROOKS - YouTube
False...they are. So what they didnt write the original song...So what they boast about making some hot shyt...it does take more work and talent to play instruments than sampling...I'm not saying sampling is bad...as I mentioned before I sample on my beats...but they some talented dudes who are doing something creative...bink a hating ass snitch...uncalled for in my book

I never said they didnt play anything. I have no problem with them replaying samples, sampling whatever, as long as your end product is hot then hey its whatever. Dre does/did the same thing and so do alot of great producers. From my understanding Justice League was lying and saying they didnt interpolate and were bragging about being such amazing composers. And if that is true then I gotta keep it funky and call them out on they bs. I fukks with what JL does production wise, they some of the best in the game but stay humble and don't lie to people is all Im asking. Now if they're lying to cover their asses legally you know that's a whole other issue but, from my understanding that isnt the case.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don't know what you listening to breh. Did you start at 4:09? Did you hear the buildup at 4:19? Plus they already admitted it. fukk is you talking about. That J.Cole sounds nothing like these songs.

I didn't link it because it was on the internet. I linked it because they tell you exactly where to listen for the sample.

I'm not saying they didn't hear the song or use it as inspiration. I'm saying they didn't copy it exactly and the idea wasnt original in the first place so it can't be biting and it damn sure isn't a sample.

Hiphop has always been inspired by other genres. Producers have always taken sounds and inspiration from other genres and put a hiphop spin on it. Hell most people just take the sample add a few drums and people praise it. But I this case where a producer took an obvious inspiration and made it into something totally different people wanna call it biting.

Again I Say No Idea Is Original.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
:usure: just cause it's on the Internet doesn't make it true. The songs don't sound very familiar. The only part that does is the little descending piano riff which is pretty common to hear in a lot of songs using pianos.

J. Cole - Interlude (Cole World: The Sideline Story) - YouTube

This sounds similar to both those songs as well. Is somebody biting here?

It all comes from somewhere else. Anybody that plays a piano is familiar with these sound patterns.

U not really this stupid.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
U not really this stupid.

I'll admit it wasn't the best example but the first that came to mind. But even still the songs have Similar keys, similar tempo breaks ect. No the songs don't sound the same but from a musical perspective the ideas are close. What I'm saying is that ANYBODY that plays these instruments would identify with the sounds being used. Anybody that has ever composed music has listened to and been inspired by those before them. If you look hard enough you can find the inspiration for the Kirk Franklin song. You think Mozart pulled all his inspiration from thin air? No he took what he had learned about music and what he'd heard before and made it his own.