Bink back at it again calls out Justice League for Nas No Introduction Sample

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I'm not on anybodies dikk. I'm not a fan of theirs or the type of music they usually make. Just pointing out the baseless hating going on in this thread, And adding some facts about music.It's not and shouldn't be considered interpolating. They did not just replay the song that is interpolating. What they did is much more than that and much more than what allot of hiphop producers do.

if they were certain and confident they were not interpolating then they wouldn't be so scared to confront the situation
and they said Bink dry snitched

cmon son:usure:

they know they're in the wrong

and this particular example (No Introduction) is the least blatant bite
Look at Maybach Music 1 and 3 those are waaay worse

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if they were certain and confident they were not interpolating then they wouldn't be so scared to confront the situation
and they said Bink dry snitched

cmon son:usure:

they know they're in the wrong

and this particular example (No Introduction) is the least blatant bite
Look at Maybach Music 1 and 3 those are waaay worse

Like I said I'm not a fan and I'm not very familiar with their history. Just giving my opinion on this thread regarding these two songs. And I'm sure they where certain they weren't interpolating cause they released the song.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Like I said I'm not a fan and I'm not very familiar with their history. Just giving my opinion on this thread regarding these two songs. And I'm sure they where certain they weren't interpolating cause they released the song.

they released Maybach Music 1 and 3 too :childplease:
they're taking a bet that people won't bother to sue them or won't find out :ufdup:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
If they get sued come talk to me, otherwise you are just complaining about nothing

who's complaining :manny:

we're shytting on them for lying and being less talented than they want people to think :smugdraper:

quit the playing dumb shyt that shyt is lame :birdman: :pachaha:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Even if they got it cleared, they're hypocrites either way for downplaying sampling

smh @ scustice league

i dont look at it so much as that, more of a marketing tool. it differentiates them from competition, and the lack of clearance money needed makes it appealing to those with a lesser budget.

as far as whats right and wrong with replaying, its a real fine line. theres no question that the artist should get compensated in some way even if their material is being replayed. the melody should still have an intellectual right to it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
who's complaining :manny:

we're shytting on them for lying and being less talented than they want people to think :smugdraper:

quit the playing dumb shyt that shyt is lame :birdman: :pachaha:

You are complaining:snoop:

I can't agree with you, from the limited exposure I have had with them they are more talented than MOST hiphop producers. We all know who the greats are but beyond that nikkas ain't got no skill. And from what I've heard from them the hate isn't warranted.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
i dont look at it so much as that, more of a marketing tool. it differentiates them from competition, and the lack of clearance money needed makes it appealing to those with a lesser budget.

as far as whats right and wrong with replaying, its a real fine line. theres no question that the artist should get compensated in some way even if their material is being replayed. the melody should still have an intellectual right to it

it's false marketing then
they're going around screaming they don't sample and yet they do :skip:

the melody DOES have an intellectual right to it
they're biting
it's illegal :leostare:

Daps
theyve let it be known, they replay all there stuff...go back and listen to any of The Maybach Music, all replayed samples with a twist they put in....bink hating

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
You are complaining:snoop:

I can't agree with you, from the limited exposure I have had with them they are more talented than MOST hiphop producers. We all know who the greats are but beyond that nikkas ain't got no skill. And from what I've heard from them the hate isn't warranted.

:bryan: who's even debating their level of talent

they're biting :youngsabo:

Daps
and Justice League has NEVER downplayed sampling, ive been in live streams, and they let it be known that they do draw inspiration from songs, and replay them....to me, thats much better than sampling..to act outraged over this is a reach to be honest