Bink back at it again calls out Justice League for Nas No Introduction Sample

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
bullshyt, rook the black nikka in the group tweets about interpolating shyt all the time...

there's nothing wrong with interpolating and clearing

they interpolate and don't clear

:comeon:

and they won't admit to interpolating cuz interpolating without clearing is illegal
they call it "re-imagining" :leon:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are yall really suprised? i mean they have always said they replay instead of sampling. this really isn't new. as far as Bink "exposing" the track they interpolated, DJ Premier said he hates it with a passion when his samples are uncovered. You would think that in hip-hop a producer would respect another producer enough to let it ride (unless it was a bite of course, which it wasn't in this case)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
are yall really suprised? i mean they have always said they replay instead of sampling. this really isn't new. as far as Bink "exposing" the track they interpolated, DJ Premier said he hates it with a passion when his samples are uncovered. You would think that in hip-hop a producer would respect another producer enough to let it ride (unless it was a bite of course, which it wasn't in this case)

Although I dont agree with B!nk ranting on twitter about it, he didnt "expose" anything. The info was online prior to B!nk mentioning it, Im pretty sure B!nk just saw it online somewhere.

And dude is tripping if he doesnt think No introduction was an interpolation of that Kirk Franklin song. Again I have nothing against interpolating just calling it what it is.

In my opinion i like Justice League's composed stuff better than their interpolated stuff. Aston Martin music is one of my favorite beats of theirs. But the again I also fukk with Yacht Club, Rich off Cocaine, and Bury Me a G which were samp..err..interpo...err..."re-imaginations":rudy:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Although I dont agree with B!nk ranting on twitter about it, he didnt "expose" anything. The info was online prior to B!nk mentioning it, Im pretty sure B!nk just saw it online somewhere.

And dude is tripping if he doesnt think No introduction was an interpolation of that Kirk Franklin song. Again I have nothing against interpolating just calling it what it is.

In my opinion i like Justice League's composed stuff better than their interpolated stuff. Aston Martin music is one of my favorite beats of theirs. But the again I also fukk with Yacht Club, Rich off Cocaine, and Bury Me a G which were samp..err..interpo...err..."re-imaginations":rudy:
Rich Off Cocaine is a cleared sample
and Yacht Club too

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The fukk is this "re-imagining" word?

This is some of the silliest shyt ever. I've never hear of this term before this thread. The term doesn't even make sense in reference to itself. It falls apart under its own weight.

At the end of the day, they either sampled it or replayed it. Not hate here. I don't care what the did or didn't do. I like most of their beats that I've heard. But stop trying to trick stupid people by using silly ridiculous ass words that don't exist like "re-imagining"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This is some of the silliest shyt ever. I've never hear of this term before this thread. The term doesn't even make sense in reference to itself. It falls apart under its own weight.

At the end of the day, they either sampled it or replayed it. Not hate here. I don't care what the did or didn't do. I like most of their beats that I've heard. But stop trying to trick stupid people by using silly ridiculous ass words that don't exist like "re-imagining"

What peope are saying is that they didn't sample it OR replay it. It would have to be the same exact beat for them to have done that. Yes one can hear the inspiration for the beat. But it is different in its entirety and not as simple as saying they sampled or replayed it.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"re-imaging" is a sly way around having to say they interpolated something so they dont have to pay. either way you cut it, Bink coming across as real bitter on some hoe shyt. He mad cause dudes found a way around sampling that works for them. I would understand if they bit his beat, but this track aint even a beat bite.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
"re-imaging" is a sly way around having to say they interpolated something so they dont have to pay. either way you cut it, Bink coming across as real bitter on some hoe shyt. He mad cause dudes found a way around sampling that works for them. I would understand if they bit his beat, but this track aint even a beat bite.

I know "re-imagining" is a sly way to say you replayed/interpolated it. That's my point.

Bink always seems angry for sure

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
fakkits keep talking about Bink

J.U.S.T.I.C.E LEAGUE ‏@JusticeLeague
I saw a pink dog at the pet store, I wanted to buy it just to euthanize it. Nobody cares about a pink dog anymore...

disgustya

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A hip hop producer couldn't get a clearance for a gospel record, then re-created the song? I'm SHOCKED, this has never ever happened before!

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
A hip hop producer couldn't get a clearance for a gospel record, then re-created the song? I'm SHOCKED, this has never ever happened before!

:huhldup:
more likely that Justice League just wanted to keep more of the money for themselves
and told the label that there's no sample