Bink back at it again calls out Justice League for Nas No Introduction Sample

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:pachaha:

That Vanilla Ice situation is why i think they probably are clearing them but just don't have to put it in the credits because any competent lawyer could easily bring up the precedence set in that situation, and Justice League would be assed out.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Bink needs to sit down and let other nikkas worry about their own paperwork.

scaled.php

No sample listed in the production credits.

To be fair, that doesn't mean shyt. Most albums, even those on major labels, usually only have about half the samples listed. shyt, when Little Brother was on Atlantic Records, 9th Wonder didn't even list all the samples for The Minstrel Show, but everyone knew damn well he sampled for every beat on there.

The intro is definitely the Franklin record, interpolated or sampled.

Not saying I agree with BINK getting in other's business though.

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
First off, labels dont own publishing. The major publishing houses do. Some of those major publishing houses are divisions attached to the parent labels. 2nd, artists make side deals? HUH? WHAT? Where do you get this BS from? :ohlawd:

Artists owning melodies? HAHAHA! Wtf are you on today?

"Sometimes a hip hop producer will have to replay the sample(not use it, replay it)" My genius friend, an interpolation is the sample re-played to variation. FML.

You have to actually BE in the music industry to actually know wtf you're talking about. Reading copyright laws off Google is a terrible way to gather facts in an industry where there are no rules and the "policies" change daily when whoever is in position of power simply decides to do so.
no response fakkit? :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this track is trash anyways and the biggest letdown for me..they give nas throwaway no replay value garbage and give ross nothin but heat..this beat shouldnt even have been heard by anybody to be able to pick it.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
this track is trash anyways and the biggest letdown for me..they give nas throwaway no replay value garbage and give ross nothin but heat..this beat shouldnt even have been heard by anybody to be able to pick it.

:lolbron: at Gnozz deserving top notch Justice League beats.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
this is real bytch made on Binks part tho

I heard he mad at them cuz they stole a sample that they used on Jeezy's TM103 album.

Again i had to unfollow dude on twitter, the nikka always seems to be angry and bitter about something. And he ALWAYS feels the need to react at ANYBODY.

This shyt he doing right here is on some bytch shyt...just worry about urself negro :sitdown: