Bink back at it again calls out Justice League for Nas No Introduction Sample

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I heard he mad at them cuz they stole a sample that they used on Jeezy's TM103 album.

Again i had to unfollow dude on twitter, the nikka always seems to be angry and bitter about something. And he ALWAYS feels the need to react at ANYBODY.

This shyt he doing right here is on some bytch shyt...just worry about urself negro :sitdown:

I guess it was this song The Fame

But B!nk stay complaining about a nikka jacking his sample. He said Just Blaze stole his sample for that Self Made intro/title track for the first MMG album. Y'all right about this nikka just sounding like a lil whining bytch at this point:snoop:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I heard he mad at them cuz they stole a sample that they used on Jeezy's TM103 album.

Again i had to unfollow dude on twitter, the nikka always seems to be angry and bitter about something. And he ALWAYS feels the need to react at ANYBODY.

This shyt he doing right here is on some bytch shyt...just worry about urself negro :sitdown:

dude has an extreme sense of accomplishment....like cmon bruh nikkas only know you from producin 2 tracks on the blueprint that came out 11 years ago:comeon:

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
this track is trash anyways and the biggest letdown for me..they give nas throwaway no replay value garbage and give ross nothin but heat..this beat shouldnt even have been heard by anybody to be able to pick it.

Nas picked the wack shyt.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
There may be more to the story....but on the surface, Bink is dry snitchin hard as hell. lol And with that Just Blaze beef too, he just comes off real haterish. Even if Just stole "his" style.....nikka....RZA birthed BOTH of your styles a decade before. Be lucky you're still doing tracks.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
It is pretty hilarious how it takes 3 minds to make ONE beat. One guy can only do the drums. Other guy only knows how to play keys. Other dude only knows how to arrange. smh...overrated.
this is a pitiful post. Some of the best albums have classic tracks that were done by Production team. Think The Hitman (of Ready To Die, Life After Death and plenty other Bad Boy albums)...Bomb Squad...2001 (by Dr Dre)...The Untouchable and The Diary (By Scarface). Tribe Called Quest (the Ummah)...Kanye West last few albums...All Eyez on Me...The Neptunes...i could go on and on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont get how nikkas is saying this is biting...they are replaying instruments...lots of great producers have musicians that do this for em. Thats more original than a direct sample...speaking as someone who makes beats with samples. Not only producers...but plenty of artists in other genres have redone riffs and melodys with their own twist
without so much as a mention...lets not get started on cover songs ...So they don't give credit...once again...endless amounts of producers and musicians have done this.

Snitching on sample credits is fukking uncalled for...unwritten law...that shouldn't even have to be explained. Plenty of other producers are gonna be mad at Bink for that...and they should be...bytch made move with no motive whatsoever.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
this is a pitiful post. Some of the best albums have classic tracks that were done by Production team. Think The Hitman (of Ready To Die, Life After Death and plenty other Bad Boy albums)...Bomb Squad...2001 (by Dr Dre)...The Untouchable and The Diary (By Scarface). Tribe Called Quest (the Ummah)...Kanye West last few albums...All Eyez on Me...The Neptunes...i could go on and on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont get how nikkas is saying this is biting...they are replaying instruments...lots of great producers have musicians that do this for em. Thats more original than a direct sample...speaking as someone who makes beats with samples. Not only producers...but plenty of artists in other genres have redone riffs and melodys with their own twist
without so much as a mention...lets not get started on cover songs ...So they don't give credit...once again...endless amounts of producers and musicians have done this.

Snitching on sample credits is fukking uncalled for...unwritten law...that shouldn't even have to be explained. Plenty of other producers are gonna be mad at Bink for that...and they should be...bytch made move with no motive whatsoever.

I think dude was bein sarcastic. :usure: well at least I hope so.

As far as the B!nk situation yea it was snitching (although many people had mad it known well before he did, he probably saw it on the internet somewhere), but what B!nk was really doing was calling Justice L out on their bullshyt. They like to brag and boast about being these great musician who compose all their stuff when in fact they don't.

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
im cool with Rook of JL, and as some people have said already they interpolate and replay. Bink is just mad that he's stuck chopping samples and they have the bread to hire session musicians to add to their sound. MM3 had at least 100 stems of instruments alone.
all three members of JL are trained in a plethora of instruments too.

Bink encapsulates the hater mentality of most nikkas from VA and I can't stand it. its why we cant get major out here.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
im cool with Rook of JL, and as some people have said already they interpolate and replay. Bink is just mad that he's stuck chopping samples and they have the bread to hire session musicians to add to their sound. MM3 had at least 100 stems of instruments alone.

Bink encapsulates the hater mentality of most nikkas from VA and I can't stand it. its why we cant get major out here.

:heh: :skip:
Bink replays samples too
you think he doesn't have the dough to hire session musicians? :rudy:
:ahh:

what do you think this is?
[ame=http://www.hulkshare.com/pyu7at0se77k]Listen to DJ So Styles - Hit Boy - Jay Z Interview (NEW) Instrumental on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download[/ame]

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

:huh:

Whats wrong with chopping samples?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I think dude was bein sarcastic. :usure: well at least I hope so.

As far as the B!nk situation yea it was snitching (although many people had mad it known well before he did, he probably so it on the internet somewhere), but what B!nk was really doing was calling Justice L out on their bullshyt. They like to brag and boast about being these great musician who compose all their stuff when in fact they don't.
So Justice League aint strumming the bass? they aint playing the keys?
False...they are. So what they didnt write the original song...So what they boast about making some hot shyt...it does take more work and talent to play instruments than sampling...I'm not saying sampling is bad...as I mentioned before I sample on my beats...but they some talented dudes who are doing something creative...bink a hating ass snitch...uncalled for in my book

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

Breh dude was being sarcastic. Did you not follow the back-n-forth with him and Christopher Brown?

Chris dissed JL for needed 3 dudes to make a dope beat

The OldBull basically showing 3 dudes who possess incredible talent at 3 different phases of beat making is still greatness.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Man I still can't believe Nottz can't seem to break through to at least be considered among the casual fan on the level of many of his peers that started in the late 90's/early 00's (Just, ALC, 9th, the list goes on).

Whenever I hear producers talk about being impressed by others they always put Nottz as number one. 9th Wonder even went so far as to say Nottz scares most producers with the shyt he has.

Nottz is probably the best pure beatmaker on the planet to me. And he can spit too. AND he has a great live show and excellent breath control. The list goes on. That guy is a fukking savage.

No one can listen to ONLY the joints he did for Busta over the years and tell me he doesn't belong in the upper echelon. And yet casual fans say, "wait, Nas?"

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Lol they retweeted someone calling Bink a snitch

Mslondon if ya Nasty ‏@LondonEnchants
@1_Shot @JusticeLeague word, that was just out of sheer envy,such blatant snitching.#disgusting glad you had it covered.Haters can't prosper

Statements from their manager that they retweeted
I think its safe to say that anyone who listens to the "No Introduction" record must know that it was influenced by gospel music. Period

And if you can take an idea from the past and re-imagine it and change it enough so that you don't have to clear it...why would you?

Me as an older head, if I hear a producer make something and he was crafty enough to make it without the sample I'm gonna give him props

Even if I know where the inspiration of the track came from,if he can flip it and bounce it AND not have to clear it...he gets props from me

Why does he get props? Because I know youngin took the extra time to make it sample free AND cause it makes sense for him $wise.

RT @MusicproducerTV: @1_Shot One of my fav producers 'Timbo the king' is an expert at it (exactly!!)

Give the youngin his props.."Damn lil homie I like how you reworked that joint..and you don't have to clear it either?...props lil G"

Instead grumpy ass old men wanna be bitter someone didn't have to clear something. Its fukking obvious its from gospel yo, get over it.

RT @1beatroc: @1_Shot man I play stuff over all the time to avoid clearances .. people don't understand the skill that takes. Smh (I agree!)

Producers...if your able to replay something, or able to change something enough to NOT have to clear please do so!!! It makes sense.

You will make more money and the labels will fukk with you more. Why? Cause w/you they know they won't have to deal w/clearance costs.

Only someone bitter or a fool would suggest that after your safe from clearing something that you should still go back and still clear it.

To try and dry snitch or raise red flags instead of saying "yo you reworked that joint and got off on it, good job" is straight up corny

Every other OG producer in the game will give props and encouragement for pushing forward with the craft.

ESPECIALLY sample based producers who have gone through their hells with clearing joints. They know more then anyone the pitfalls of samples

So it would only make sense that someone who has gone through a bunch of shyt be happy to see others not have to go through that themselves

If I was hustling and always got caught trying to get it BUT see others being able to escape the law I would salute and give em props

I wouldn't be bitter about, I'd be happy for em. "If I can't make it out but you can youngin...do it! I'm happy someone made it"

There are some people who will never be happy to see you progress..will never think its good to see you do something better/easier then them

To try and dry snitch or raise red flags instead of saying "yo you reworked that joint and got off on it, good job" is straight up corny
#1 - You get no props for doing this cuz your motivation is greed, you're just tryna keep publishing that you don't rightly deserve, fukk is Bink supposed to do, give you props for thievery? :heh:

#2 - How you gonna SAMPLE when you go around screaming "we don't sample", "we're composers", "we're real musicians", etc. Scust! :what:

#3 - Either sample honestly and clear your shyt and tell everyone you sample... or actually write your own music instead of "re-imagining" samples. All you're showing everyone is that you're too greedy to do the first and not talented enough to do the second. :smugdraper:
J.U.S.T.I.C.E LEAGUE ‏@JusticeLeague

Props and respect to @hitmansteviej for puttin us on to game in regards to re-imagining samples as he did on Biggie's album
Now they're "snitching" (their term) on Stevie J! scust