Billions - Season 5/Part 2 (September 5th/Official Thread)

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Dude who plays Dollar Bill said it was paying homage to a scene from this movie but it still doesn’t fit for me. It’s not like Chuck and Prince are that close yet, and they haven’t defeats Axe either. It would have been better if his friend Ira were there instead.

I’m just watching the show out of habit at this point, the dialogue is so over the top now.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4TNDWM5.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wags was kind of messed up for that. Yeah he's always been a sicko but damn. I would've snuffed him if he fukked my daughter
nice long payoff though
I did not appreciate having to Google every other line that they referenced in this episode to find out wtf they were referring to. Taking notes like this show is an assignment-
Dafuqqq is a “Tamagotchi emulator, Raging Bull, Grucci Family, sushi laced with polonium, etc etc”
:deadmanny:
I take enough notes at work, not when I’m watching tv.

Finance people in real life do talk smarter than what they really are though. JDs >> MBAs.
triple-h-disgusted.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Billions season 1 vibes with this latest one.

Sacker and her father - wtf.
:picard::picard:
wendy handing over that $25 million dollar check like it’s was $25,000. :laff:Net worth is about to be $0.00
:picard::deadmanny:
Chuck’s father.
Everybody’s father took a clip this episode.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Prince’s daughters enter annoying asf- they can’t act worth shyt. Whiny voices and accents - would not be mad if that JetBlue flight crashed and they never are heard from again.
:stopitslime:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I did not appreciate having to Google every other line that they referenced in this episode to find out wtf they were referring to. Taking notes like this show is an assignment-
Dafuqqq is a “Tamagotchi emulator, Raging Bull, Grucci Family, sushi laced with polonium, etc etc”
:deadmanny:
I take enough notes at work, not when I’m watching tv.

Finance people in real life do talk smarter than what they really are though. JDs >> MBAs.
triple-h-disgusted.gif
even the characters are like stop that shyt
wag' got mad for that girl not understanding his references :dead: