Billions - Season 5/Part 2 (September 5th/Official Thread)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The actor who plays Scooter's nephew is fukking terrible :mjlol:

Breh talks like a robot although Daniel Day Lewis would struggle to make Billions dialogue sound natural

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I always hate it when people post on threads saying that a show sucks and they're done with it, but...
Hate watching can't sustain my interest in this anymore.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't see a reason to want him to win though.
Previously he had a personal feud with Axe. Now, he's just like "I hate billionaires! (even though I'm rich myself)"

Yea between that and him shaving his beard, he looks like a good ball.

But yea his motives in season five made no sense. He was just doing shyt to Axe because he was jealous of him and he was mad he couldn’t catch him. I can say axe was a cold hearted a$$hole. But the writers never made me feel like he was this evil criminal that needed to be in jail. In my opinion Rhoades was no better. And he has no reason to want to take down prince other than to give him a billionaire to hate on
i haven’t even watched this season. And once I found out the actor that plays Axe wasn’t coming back, I didn’t finish last season.

Basically this show has run it’s course. It was painful just to get through the last season and I stopped watching. The decline of Axe from season 1 to his last season was :snoop: and even though people didn’t like his wife, writing her out of the show was a mistake. The actor even said he didn’t want to come back because he felt the show ran it’s course.

Honestly, the show should’ve ended with either one final truce between Axe and Chuck, or both of them going to jail.
His wife literally did a heel turn out of nowhere, I blame the writers on that, she went from cool ride or die chick to mean and bytchy for the smallest reason. I think they were trying to say that Axe connected with Wendy way more than he did with her but they skipped that part of the story and that made her character seem like she was mad for no reason

I just finished season 5 and to me the show was good, I’m surprised so many people have such negative opinions. It’s like people expect these shows to be more than what they are. Around ep 5 of season one I knew what this show was and I enjoyed it. However I am not making the homeland mistake and keep watching after the main character dips. Shows never recover from that. This would be the third showtime show this happened to (shameless being the other) neither show really improved

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m guessing that Chuck

is going to run for President too
Dude is a hater, he has no real friends. His father don’t even really like him.
We are supposed to believe Prince would risk it all over this mediocre awkward bytch Rian or however that dumb shyt is spelled?
:francis:
Yes I can see that, it’s about power and control with those types of dudes. He knows he can control her. She is super annoying tho

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude is a hater, he has no real friends. His father don’t even really like him.

Yes I can see that, it’s about power and control with those types of dudes. He knows he can control her. She is super annoying tho
If I was rich, I’d choose some better looking women to control.