Billions - Season 5/Part 2 (September 5th/Official Thread)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Nah, the Axe and Wendy shyt was always gonna happen. You can see it in season 1. I bet Axe’s whole hate on Paul Giamantis character is bc of Wendy.

And Paul Giamantis characters hate of Axe is bc he knows the tension is there :lolbron:
Yeah but now I feel like it’ll ruin everything :snoop:
They had a law and order svu duo going on(I forgot their names)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They’re back on that pretentious bullshyt with the writing tonight. Episode was boring and terrible. Wow- why did every other line sound like they were penning a dikkensian novel?? The entire show reminded me of my AP Literature class in 10th grade. Watching 15 mins of Chuck cooking eggs. Smh

Yeah, if the first episode back from the break were this bad, I might have given up.
But the previous two were good enough that at least I'll finish out the season.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I rewatched the first half of the season this weekend. I enjoyed it. I like Mike Prince. Dude who plays him is a good actor.

And I’m not the only one who noticed that Chuck didn’t season the eggs?

The Axe-Wendy phone call struck me a little juvenile, but I guess they’ve been secretly lusting after each other for a while, so it makes sense.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This shyt had me like :dwillhuh: then :dead: when it went nowhere.
Riggghtttt :laff::laff:
Im going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they needed filler material because clearly it was filmed during the height of the quarantine.

But I’m sitting there thinking what is the reason as to why I’m sitting her watching this white man cook unseasoned eggs and a brioche roll. Then my mind was drifting off like, so he’s just going to eat plain eggs, no bacon, turkey sausage - then I’m waiting for like the Russian mob to show up with silencers to clip Prince; nOpE- just nothing.

Adding further insult is Wag’s date night at the office. Cringe asf. Wtf was on that plate of food from Tom Collichio? fancy pea soup for simps party of 2. (The Director of that ep must have been in quarantine because zzzzz). Everybody missed their mark.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Taylor saved the episode with the firing squad, hit her sidekick with the - “There’s a pool of IR people who can get hired every day to replace you b, you’re not special - you’ll be alright”
:stopitslime:
leave your keycard at the door type of timing,
:picard::picard:

Right after the IR lady told her about her financial problems, student loan repayment and family sacrifices. That was cold - basically “if you can’t be loyal, get the fuk out”. I felt that.
:deadrose:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Adding further insult is Wag’s date night at the office. Cringe asf. Wtf was on that plate of food from Tom Collichio? fancy pea soup for simps party of 2. (The Director of that ep must have been in quarantine because zzzzz). Everybody missed their mark.
:mjlol::mjlol:

:deadrose:

That was the worst part.
We're supposed to believe she was impressed by how he treated the "beta males".

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Show has lost a lot of what it had in the earlier seasons. Now we have a love story and chucks old man selling him out.
this second "half" of the season has been better than the lead up episodes. that love story has always been there, now it's out in the open.

and senior is just being senior, par for the course. i think y'all are being too critical of the show, the fukkery element is still there