Billions - Season 5/Part 2 (September 5th/Official Thread)

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Excuse you sir - Blasphemy.
:picard:
No this is not the series finale - they could squeeze out another 2-3 seasons off the volatility of events within tech and finance from the past year or so. Including the Gamestock short. Billions is not going anywhere any time soon.
I get that showtome doesnt hsve another "hit" show...but they cant keep this train wreck going. They ran out of references. This season has been shyt . Season 4 has been terrible too...im still gonna watch tho:lolbron:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I’ve been trying to watch Succession for the past 2 years- watched the first 2 eps of season 1; told myself I would go back and never did. Does nothing for me and I’m not engaged.

It helps if you look at the first couple of episodes as a comedy without a laugh track.

No spoilers, but episode 4 is when they introduce something that they call the "Death Pit", which becomes the main threat for the series.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The finale was good. No spoilers. For some reason it gave me Mass Effect vibes and I'm not sure why. Maybe it was the music.

Edit: Weird comparison, but I've been drinking.

New season starts January 23rd.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The finale was good. No spoilers. For some reason it gave me Mass Effect vibes and I'm not sure why. Maybe it was the music.

Edit: Weird comparison, but I've been drinking.

New season starts January 23rd.

They are filming the end of season 5 and 6 back to back. I guess Corey Stoll the new axe.