Bill Gates Dabbin with Black folks

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really mad about this?

lol just goes bacc to what I was saying about how most these overly militant nikkas clearly didn't grow up around blacc ppl.

The foremost computer scientists in the world visits a school and all he does is dab. Tell me what I'm supposed to think.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Do some of ya'll even know other black people? Especially black kids? Dabbing is part of pop culture especially in our community. They most likely asked him to do it. Who cares what other races would've done? Just because it's hip hop culture we should do it around those white peoples huh?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do some of ya'll even know other black people? Especially black kids? Dabbing is part of pop culture especially in our community. They most likely asked him to do it. Who cares what other races would've done? Just because it's hip hop culture we should do it around those white peoples huh?

You are not black--you're a cac--so what is this "our" community stuff you're talking about? Black culture does not dictate Bill Gates must dab every time he talks to black people, just so your dumb cac ass is aware. Furthermore, the point is not whether he was asked to dab but whether dabbing is the appropriate thing he should be doing.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You are not black--you're a cac--so what is this "our" community stuff you're talking about? Answer this question first. The point is not whether he was asked to dab but whether dabbing is the appropriate thing he should be doing.
I have no idea who you are. You have no idea who I am. What on Earth made you type that dumb shyt that I am white? :dahell: NEGGED

Second of all, who made you the deciding figure on whether or not its ok to dab? It's harmless and popping amongst black youth. What is the problem?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The foremost computer scientists in the world visits a school and all he does is dab. Tell me what I'm supposed to think.

Head of School: Hello Mr. Gates :dwillhuh:

Bill Gates: Hey I would like to visit your school to talk to your students :shaq:

Head of School: Oh about what Mr.Gates :patrice:

Bill Gates: Well not really talk but I learned this new dance that all the young kids are doing nowadays :youngsabo:
and want to show them these hip moves:steviej:

Head of School::gladbron: Oh sure, you can come, they are going to love it.

Bill Gates: Super :troll:

:skip: