Bill Gates Dabbin with Black folks

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:heh:So fukking what. Black folks cant do shyt these days with all this fake ass outrage and reaching from our own people. Students dab for 5 sec to take photo and you mad. Get the fukk outta here :camby:On some :sadbron:bu bu but if these was White or Asian kids this wouldn't happened' what wouldn't of happen them taking a photo:aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I get both sides. On the one hand, you can reasonably argue that it's harmless...

On the other, there's often far too much buffoonery in settings where you'd expect the opposite.

I don't like it myself: it reinforces certain negative perceptions while also lowering standards and expectations.

bill gates' involvement is actually a non-factor to me.

An exercise in cognitive dissonance... Sometimes the superficial is how deep some cats are able to go.... on both sides.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I get both sides. On the one hand, you can reasonably argue that it's harmless...

On the other, there's often far too much buffoonery in settings where you'd expect the opposite.

I don't like it myself: it reinforces certain negative perceptions while also lowering standards and expectations.

bill gates' involvement is actually a non-factor to me.
It matters. It absolutely matters.

If they take you seriously, it resonates when you leave the room