Bill Gates Dabbin with Black folks

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
between this

and this

:skip:

I don't know what to say. Irony of it all is that they're probably the same folks laughing at Bobby Shmurda for dancing on tables for music executives :sas2:

What's the difference b/t that and this? I'd say Bobby's isn't as bad because they were some music industry cacs not a billionaire and a guy running for president.:patrice:

Also HBCUs might be the breeding ground for some c00ns :whoo:....not diving into that topic...I'll save that for another day :sas2: (I went to a HBCU btw and saw plenty of :scust:shyt from the old heads running shyt)

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Its funny how YALL are the only one's referring to the white man as "massa" and putting them on a pedistal. Sad that yall dont realize that this isnt even about other races. Its about the image that WE OURSELVES project to the world. And yes, image is important. It plays a HUGE role in our own self-esteem and how we view ourselves and each other. The sad truth is that the black race is viewed as a JOKE. Yall even said it yaselves: to connect with black people, you need to do childish dances
Honestly, if you judging a race based on a dance, then the problem wasn't the dance to begin with. All that shyt you typed is irrelevant. Dabbing or not dabbing, dancing or not, we will be judged. These young people are clearly going places in life and its absolutely stupid to make assumptions and talk shyt about how we are viewed to other people based off a photo. Point blank. Just say you judged them for dabbing and keep it moving. shyt is super harmless and fun at this point. Ya'll acting like Migos just came out with it and only trap nikkas in the hood dabbing. Dabbing is EVERYWHERE NOW.

I mean look at some of the posts in here. nikka just called HBCUs breeding grounds for c00ns :snoop: I hate ya'll nikkas man. I'm done. No more notifications please. Ya'll got it