Bill Gates Dabbin with Black folks

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Oh no, the future of the black race depended on this one meeting with Bill Gates. What are we going to do now? :mjcry:

Calm down nikkas, shyt ain't that serious.:stopitslime:
Some of y'all scream "fukk cacs!!!" but sure do care a lot about what whitey thinks of us. :sas2:
Newsflash: They never liked us before and they never will. Motherfukk their opinions.

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
Jumping to conclusions without enough/any evidence to support your claims?

Bill Gates dabbed! WHITE SUPREMACY :mjlol:
A man of his stature probably wouldn't be big enough of an a$$hole to just turn up, snap a pic then dip.

This. In fact, he flew 17 HBCU students and their administrators to his Foundation HQ in Seattle for 3 days. Yes, not a photo op - so the Foundation could get input into how to apply its resources to help HBCUs.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing about this thread is, some of the same militants who claim to not care what white people think about things that Black people do.......are the same militants now mad at what some Black folks did in front of and with a rich white man. Cant make this sh!t up.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
This. In fact, he flew 17 HBCU students and their administrators to his Foundation HQ in Seattle for 3 days. Yes, not a photo op - so the Foundation could get input into how to apply its resources to help HBCUs.
People don't have time to read or do research.

1.See pic/video
2.Get mad
3.Post for daps
4.Leave
5.Continue posting if the dap count was good (Optional)

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
Pretty sure y'all don't get the point he tryna make. Every time it's time for black people to be serious, we are out here dancing and c00ning. Ish makes others laugh at us. And it DOES need to stop. Tf they would EVEN THINK of doing that dumb azz shyt for. And y'all know he right, Even at the Ferguson protests nikkaz was dancing and promoting they mixtapes. If y'all don't see whats wrong with that then our people will never come up. It's a time and a place for everything. And I see nobody is talking about how if a white person of power does one of these dumb ass dances then they get a hood pass.

Last edited:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I'm not picking sides on this but for the people saying tariq is wrong and people are acting like all bill gates did was dab and leave, do you have proof of the contrary? Is there an answer? Any of you have proof? Any proof of anything worth noting happened other than tap dancing? Thank you in advance for your deflections and non answers which I'll justly ignore

Soon

Banned
Daps
I get both sides. On the one hand, you can reasonably argue that it's harmless...

On the other, there's often far too much buffoonery in settings where you'd expect the opposite.

I don't like it myself: it reinforces certain negative perceptions while also lowering standards and expectations.

bill gates' involvement is actually a non-factor to me.

I feel the same way, if the buffoonery in our community wasn't on such a high level, I would have considered it harmless.

No way I'm in college, meet someone successful, and do the Kid N Play dance with him. It says more about where these kids mind's are and how these kids perceive their place in the world.

And us being accepting of every shortcoming in our neighborhood is not doing us any favors.

Last edited: