Bill Gates Dabbin with Black folks

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Do some of ya'll even know other black people? Especially black kids? Dabbing is part of pop culture especially in our community. They most likely asked him to do it. Who cares what other races would've done? Just because it's hip hop culture we should do it around those white peoples huh?
Asked him? That kind of mentality is fukking ridiculous. Bill gates comes to visit and all on your mind is asking him to dap. :snoop:

Soon

Banned
Daps
Asked him? That kind of mentality is fukking ridiculous. Bill gates comes to visit and all on your mind is asking him to dap. :snoop:

Yep, there is a time and place for everything. And some childish dance is not the way to go, and its sad but these students probably would have asked Obama to dab.

Its almost certain silliness like this will always involve our community.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Pretty sure y'all don't get the point he tryna make. Every time it's time for black people to be serious, we are out here dancing and c00ning. Ish makes others laugh at us. And it DOES need to stop. Tf they would EVEN THINK of doing that dumb azz shyt for. And y'all know he right, Even at the Ferguson protests nikkaz was dancing and promoting they mixtapes. If y'all don't see whats wrong with that then our people will never come up. It's a time and a place for everything. And I see nobody is talking about how if a white person of power does one of these dumb ass dances then they get a hood pass.

:salute:

koopz

Pooh
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
This internet militancy is one of those things that people can easily go full circle and end up sounding like a white suprrmacist. Cause from a white supremacist I expect them to see a pic like this and immediately assume they were more concerned with dabbing instead of soaking up game. I think I could understand the outrage more if they were doing a full on dance routine but dabbin at this point is really more of a pose than a dance. It takes maybe 3 seconds. A 3 second pose at the end of the day. shyt I can also understand some anger directed at gates and the media for choosing a dab to showcase the day. But not all that insulting black people and chastising them like children with "all nikkas do is dance" "dumb nikkas -thisandthat-" "see nikkas don't know when not to ____" that goes on in tariqs comment section. Sometimes this internet shyt is just a safe way to act and feel superior to most black people without being called a c00n.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:heh:So fukking what. Black folks cant do shyt these days with all this fake ass outrage and reaching from our own people. Students dab for 5 sec to take photo and you mad. Get the fukk outta here :camby:On some :sadbron:bu bu but if these was White or Asian kids this wouldn't happened' what wouldn't of happen them taking a photo:aicmon:
Perception is reality breh, do you want to be seen as a joke? I knew this british kid in college and we both went to this interview for a job with like 7 other people in what turned out to be a group interview. I can say he wasnt as smart as any of us there but once he started speaking it was game over and everyone knew it:francis:. Brits have cultivated an image of elegance and sophistication while our image is a joke that has to be changed. I wouldnt give a shyt if we were judged simply as individuals, but we arent so we gotta act right.

Daps
Funny thing about this thread is, some of the same militants who claim to not care what white people think about things that Black people do.......are the same militants now mad at what some Black folks did in front of and with a rich white man. Cant make this sh!t up.

Funny thing about this thread is posters like this guy will make comments like this but If you ask him to name 'some of the same militants' they won't be able to do it