Bill Gates Dabbin with Black folks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey fakkit, you do know blacks in the 50s/60s were economically better than blacks today right?

False...... but yall cats don't care enough about researching black history or black economics.... but I'll play along... what type of economic model or standard is this based off of?

AMERICAN citizens in general were doing better economically in the 50s/60s, so of course that will effect blacks...... However, the percentage of blacks living in true poverty is probably a 1\5th of what is was in the 50s.... The financial\employment opportunities that are\were available to blacks from 1988 to present day weren't even a possibility during the 50s and 60s...

So please.. give me a break down of what you're trying to say here....

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Of course it isn't a big deal..... and like I said earlier....... (seems like you struggle with a lot of shyt) your initial post has dikk to do with the topic, or thread theme\subject.... so the B.S. point you're trying to manufacture is just that.... B.S.......

Then gon end your post on some hoe shyt... talking about "its a free board" :pachaha:

That's all you got lol? THAT'S what you come back with? Your troll skills are just as shytty as your reading comprehension.

Just like I thought lol

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
False...... but yall cats don't care enough about researching black history or black economics.... but I'll play along... what type of economic model or standard is this based off of?

AMERICAN citizens in general were doing better economically in the 50s/60s, so of course that will effect blacks...... However, the percentage of blacks living in true poverty is probably a 1\5th of what is was in the 50s.... The financial\employment opportunities that are\were available to blacks from 1988 to present day weren't even a possibility during the 50s and 60s...

So please.. give me a break down of what you're trying to say here....

Meant b/t 60s and 70s

And let's not bring up that the wealth disparity between blacks and whites hasn't been this wide since the great recession

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
We should attack our own. They need to know this behavior isn't acceptable. This is Amos and Andy buffoonery and there is a time and place for it but this is not.

You don't go to church doing the whip and nae nae. You don't do the whip and nae nae during your finals but when you get with white teachers and Hillary and Bill, you do the whip, the nae nae, the dougie, the cat daddy, the bytch nikka, etc.
Real fukking shyt. The fukk is going on with our people. Our collective mind state is straight up abysmal. Many black kids are not thinking about there futures, i seen some homies reject good universities just to go to a party school and woo cac bytches :what: i seen nikkas drop 200 on fukking jordans instead of saving or using the money better. I went to the movies the other day and it was a bunch of blacks, latinos and whites in the movie theatre. Movie is nearly at the end and one song starts playing, then a bunch of black males and females start dancing, shucking and jiving and breakdancing plus making noise in the fukking theatre!!!! :what::snoop::dead::martin: right in front of the movie screen. Why do some of our people love being the centre of entertainment?

What the fukk is happening to our people!?!??!?!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Real fukking shyt. The fukk is going on with our people. Our collective mind state is straight up abysmal. Many black kids are not thinking about there futures, i seen some homies reject good universities just to go to a party school and woo cac bytches :what: i seen nikkas drop 200 on fukking jordans instead of saving or using the money better. I went to the movies the other day and it was a bunch of blacks, latinos and whites in the movie theatre. Movie is nearly at the end and one song starts playing, then a bunch of black males and females start dancing, shucking and jiving and breakdancing plus making noise in the fukking theatre!!!! :what::snoop::dead::martin:

What the fukk is happening to our people!?!??!?!
I remember the day I told my father, I would rather have an escalade and live in the low income house than a nice house and a meh car because that is how my favorite rappers lived and a car is more valuable to your image than a house :martin:. My dad whooped my ass. I realized years ago, our society is shyt but we have to clean up the mess that the white supremacist created.

We really have been fukked up but we should never excuse it.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Perception is reality breh, do you want to be seen as a joke? I knew this british kid in college and we both went to this interview for a job with like 7 other people in what turned out to be a group interview. I can say he wasnt as smart as any of us there but once he started speaking it was game over and everyone knew it:francis:. Brits have cultivated an image of elegance and sophistication while our image is a joke that has to be changed. I wouldn't give a shyt if we were judged simply as individuals, but we aren't so we gotta act right.
Who cares how people judge us, Mofos judge us for fukking less for centuries. Called ussavages, thugs, super predators all while having a suit on a degrees and being a model citizen. Look at fukking Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, these brothers was the perfect image and folks still judge them, still degraded them and still dragged their names through the mud. :camby:Just because some of you tyrna get Massa approval, dont mean everybody else is:rudy: All of sudden its "black folks cant do this because massa gonna judge us :sadbron:" Tell me breh what you think about your white saviors dabbing:pachaha:
hqdefault.jpg
How dare Ellen dance in the presence of a powerful Political figure, see white people wouldnt do thi....
b71c4a3beea0957344d834273a9848b7.jpg
JEB BUSH Dabbing with kids when he could be teaching
weatherdab-feat.jpg
News caster dabbing on National TV. Shame
article-urn:publicid:ap.org:b9731b88dd37408a8648c17612b57fbb-5BNylDpcaN4e8055a05af257b6e0-225_636x382.jpg
Victoria Azarenka introduces "dabbing" Down Under

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who cares how people judge us, Mofos judge us for fukking less for centuries. Called ussavages, thugs, super predators all while having a suit on a degrees and being a model citizen. Look at fukking Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, these brothers was the perfect image and folks still judge them, still degraded them and still dragged their names through the mud. :camby:Just because some of you tyrna get Massa approval, dont mean everybody else is:rudy: All of sudden its "black folks cant do this because massa gonna judge us :sadbron:" Tell me breh what you think about your white saviors dabbing:pachaha:
hqdefault.jpg
How dare Ellen dance in the presence of a powerful Political figure, see white people wouldnt do thi....
b71c4a3beea0957344d834273a9848b7.jpg
JEB BUSH Dabbing with kids when he could be teaching
weatherdab-feat.jpg
News caster dabbing on National TV. Shame
article-urn:publicid:ap.org:b9731b88dd37408a8648c17612b57fbb-5BNylDpcaN4e8055a05af257b6e0-225_636x382.jpg
Victoria Azarenka introduces "dabbing" Down Under

I heard a part of an entire hook with each picture you posted, "uh huh, okay, wsup, shut up" :banderas: