Bill Gates Dabbin with Black folks

Soon

Banned
Daps
I'm pretty sure y'all have been in certain settings particularly the job and Managers approach you on some "Yo yo yo" 80s hip hop shyt.. It's because of bullshyt like this. When it's time to handle BUSINESS.. HANDLE BUSINESS!!!! Simple as that!

So true.

The kids goal at that point was to bring Bill Gates down to their level. :smh: Why would anyone want to bring a billionaire down to their level?

So I see a photo where he essentially states he got a chance to connect with the kids on a more human level, that it wasn't strictly cold business.

The coli turned that in to a social case study of why black people don't progress.

Some of y'all got talent...I give you that

Keep in my Bill Gate's mother introduced him to Warren Buffett. Do you think they did silly dances when they spoke?

Kind of sucks this is what you consider connecting with students at a more human level.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
So true.

The kids goal at that point was to bring Bill Gates down to their level. :smh: Why would anyone want to bring a billionaire down to their level?

Keep in my Bill Gate's mother introduced him to Warren Buffett. Do you think they did silly dances when they spoke?

Kind of sucks this is what you consider connecting with students at a more human level.
Breh, the whole argument is foolish, because when there were videos about the "black boule", they were being called house negroes. I doubt they would "dab" with Bill Gates, but that's not where they come from. So these kids from the other end of the spectrum do some random ass pose, and they're supposedly c00ning it up too.

Thecoli gonna have to draw up Black Man 101 and start distributing that shyt, 'cause its getting real hard to figure out who is who when the militants are sounding like white supremacists.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Breh, the whole argument is foolish, because when there were videos about the "black boule", they were being called house negroes. I doubt they would "dab" with Bill Gates, but that's not where they come from. So these kids from the other end of the spectrum do some random ass pose, and they're supposedly c00ning it up too.

Thecoli gonna have to draw up Black Man 101 and start distributing that shyt, 'cause its getting real hard to figure out who is who when the militants are sounding like white supremacists.

I don't care about c00ning or what other races think about us, I never pushed this agenda. I bet you think in the 60's Black's would have did the Twist with MLK and it would be okay.

These kids mentality are low.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i knew this since grade tho....every time a cac would dance....nikkas would be like "OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "go white boy" "go white boy"

and of course I was the silent odd ball....steaming on the inside

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
this mofo is the leading spokesman for eugenics and these c00ns wanna dab with this mofo... his so called vaccines are killing children all over 3rd world countries.
giphy.gif

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
dabbin is tradition and culture? dabbin has been passed down for centuries? enlightenment me :patrice:
Dabbing is ruining our people and it's dumb and how dare Bill Gates take a picture dabbing with our children instead of teaching them advanced coding and secret of the new quantum based operating system :damn::damn::damn:

"If mr white man does it that mean we should do it to". c00ns in 2016

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So dabbing and doing the nae nae/stanky leg is the best way to connect with black people on a human level. Learn something new everyday:ohhh:

CACs really do think that. Why you think car advertisement, fast food commercials, etc always gotta nikkas singing, rapping , or pop locking in it. They think that we are stupid and the only way to relate to us is by song & dance. Like our knees buckle & joints start shaking if we communicate too long w/o busting out a dance move

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
"We shouldn't be dabbing in front of massa" Idiots in 2016.

Its funny how YALL are the only one's referring to the white man as "massa" and putting them on a pedistal. Sad that yall dont realize that this isnt even about other races. Its about the image that WE OURSELVES project to the world. And yes, image is important. It plays a HUGE role in our own self-esteem and how we view ourselves and each other. The sad truth is that the black race is viewed as a JOKE. Yall even said it yaselves: to connect with black people, you need to do childish dances

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Nah I would have been brushing the dirt off my shoulder like Jay Z. :wow:
Hate all you guys in The Booth saying this song was wack:ufdup:
It is wack along with the majority of the black album. Most overrated hip hop album in history tied with marshall mathers lp :russell:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
CACs really do think that. Why you think car advertisement, fast food commercials, etc always gotta nikkas singing, rapping , or pop locking in it. They think that we are stupid and the only way to relate to us is by song & dance. Like our knees buckle & joints start shaking if we communicate too long w/o busting out a dance move

Yep, there was a thread few months ago of a white car salesman i believe doing the nae nae in his advertisement OBVIOUSLY trying to connect to black folk

Soon

Banned
Daps

My issue is not what other races think of us, I'm not concerned with them I'm concerned with us.

When I was 19, I would have never thought to do a dance in a more formal setting.

These kids really need not to lose sight on what's important.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Why you think car advertisement, fast food commercials, etc always gotta nikkas singing, rapping , or pop locking in it. They think that we are stupid and the only way to relate to us is by song & dance. Like our knees buckle & joints start shaking if we communicate too long w/o busting out a dance move

My issue is not what other races think of us, I'm not concerned with them I'm concerned with us.

When I was 19, I would have never thought to do a dance in a more formal setting.

These kids really need not to lose sight on what's important.

fair points.