Bill Gates Dabbin with Black folks

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Who cares how people judge us, Mofos judge us for fukking less for centuries. Called ussavages, thugs, super predators all while having a suit on a degrees and being a model citizen. Look at fukking Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, these brothers was the perfect image and folks still judge them, still degraded them and still dragged their names through the mud. :camby:Just because some of you tyrna get Massa approval, dont mean everybody else is:rudy: All of sudden its "black folks cant do this because massa gonna judge us :sadbron:" Tell me breh what you think about your white saviors dabbing:pachaha:
hqdefault.jpg
How dare Ellen dance in the presence of a powerful Political figure, see white people wouldnt do thi....
b71c4a3beea0957344d834273a9848b7.jpg
JEB BUSH Dabbing with kids when he could be teaching
weatherdab-feat.jpg
News caster dabbing on National TV. Shame
article-urn:publicid:ap.org:b9731b88dd37408a8648c17612b57fbb-5BNylDpcaN4e8055a05af257b6e0-225_636x382.jpg
Victoria Azarenka introduces "dabbing" Down Under
Dabbing is ruining our people and it's dumb and how dare Bill Gates take a picture dabbing with our children instead of teaching them advanced coding and secret of the new quantum based operating system :damn::damn::damn:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah like I will say again, act like Bill Gates came their just to do a pose and left. Did you bother to read the article or watch the video?

Its crazy, your looking at a problem that is not even there tbh. So what if they decided to take a dam picture doing a harmless pose. These guys gained a bunch of knowledge b4 and after this pic. That is all that matters.

Would you have dabbed with Bill Gates and took a photo

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
I'm pretty sure y'all have been in certain settings particularly the job and Managers approach you on some "Yo yo yo" 80s hip hop shyt.. It's because of bullshyt like this. When it's time to handle BUSINESS.. HANDLE BUSINESS!!!! Simple as that!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Who cares how people judge us, Mofos judge us for fukking less for centuries. Called ussavages, thugs, super predators all while having a suit on a degrees and being a model citizen. Look at fukking Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, these brothers was the perfect image and folks still judge them, still degraded them and still dragged their names through the mud. :camby:Just because some of you tyrna get Massa approval, dont mean everybody else is:rudy: All of sudden its "black folks cant do this because massa gonna judge us :sadbron:" Tell me breh what you think about your white saviors dabbing:pachaha:
hqdefault.jpg
How dare Ellen dance in the presence of a powerful Political figure, see white people wouldnt do thi....
b71c4a3beea0957344d834273a9848b7.jpg
JEB BUSH Dabbing with kids when he could be teaching
weatherdab-feat.jpg
News caster dabbing on National TV. Shame
article-urn:publicid:ap.org:b9731b88dd37408a8648c17612b57fbb-5BNylDpcaN4e8055a05af257b6e0-225_636x382.jpg
Victoria Azarenka introduces "dabbing" Down Under

You posted all these images and typed all that up, and you're still clueless :laff:

Daps
You crab ass nikkas are disgusting. :snoop:

They did handle business. Bill Gates wrote an letter detailing it, but none of you "outraged" fakkits chose to read it, judging by the number of daps it received on the first page. Instead you're waxing on poetic about them having a light hearted moment with a billionaire.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
You posted all these images and typed all that up, and you're still clueless :laff:
About what, please explain to me without using this is making us look bad and it just enforces the stereotypes cacs put on us. Because none of you mofos can do that without sounding like you need approval from other races and worrying about how they look at you:mjlol:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Stop looking at this dab like its some 5 second isolated incident. We dance all the time for these Cacs. Had Hillary doing the dab, had the Carolina Panther coach doing the dab, got Omega's dabbin for Bernie Sanders, just saw Ne-yo on a morning show and he got all white news anchors dabbin, the White dude that runs the charter school in ATL dabbin...now Bill Gates dabbin..I mean gotdamn, cant we just handle business for once and leave the dancing for the club?:mindblown:
:wow:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Man y'all still not getting the way language and imaginary works.

He's saying he learned a lot from them and then you look at the picture and see them showing him how to dab? :why:

It sends the signal that he really didn't learn anything of merit. A picture of Bill Gates sitting in or around desk with collegiate serious in tone Black students holds more weight. Way more powerful. That affects your senses differently.

Media Matters, Language Matters and perception matters. This ain't a cartoon out here. This is real :what:

This is what Chappelle was trying to invoke with this skit. "Just shake my hand like a man"

It's patronizing and condescending for the students to be doing that. Just sit down and discuss like you would any other students. I hate that the students themselves didn't know to object to taking that kinda pic.

This cat gets it:obama:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
So I see a photo where he essentially states he got a chance to connect with the kids on a more human level, that it wasn't strictly cold business.

The coli turned that in to a social case study of why black people don't progress.

Some of y'all got talent...I give you that