Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
just a thought. but imo this team plays a little more free & team ball with Herro out. simply because we dont rely so much on him & go with this leaving & dying offense. to me our team looks like the team that made the run last year that made our finals run.

whats your guys thouhgts? again not saying i want herro gone just kinda crossed my mind after watching us play these past couple games without him.
You don’t have to say it cause I will. Ship his ass. He’s not good enough to be the 1 or 2 scorer with jimmy and bam here and we get actual ball movement instead of herro dribbling the ball for 9 secs then passing a grenade to bam or whoever to get a shot cause he couldn’t get open off a bam screen. Sick of this injury prone cac :hhh:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
just a thought. but imo this team plays a little more free & team ball with Herro out. simply because we dont rely so much on him & go with this leaving & dying offense. to me our team looks like the team that made the run last year that made our finals run.

whats your guys thouhgts? again not saying i want herro gone just kinda crossed my mind after watching us play these past couple games without him.
Jimmy game attacking the basket & drive & kick to shooter & Bam working more in the paint & making faster decision to attack or pass
Just makes the offense look better then Tyler just chillin on the perimeter & not attacking the basket.

Both Jimmy & Bam attacking leads to more foul shots so more slowing the game down also to set the defense. I think also having a mini-Jimmy in Jaquez Jr having a similar game help the offense. He always wants to get in the paint or try and attack. Plus Duncan being so much improved in attacking the basket & even play making alil. The ball just doesn't stick as much i think without Tyler.

Tyler unlike both Bam & Jimmy are way more willing passer being a play maker for other isn't natural to Tyler so i think that why you see more team ball

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You don’t have to say it cause I will. Ship his ass. He’s not good enough to be the 1 or 2 scorer with jimmy and bam here and we get actual ball movement instead of herro dribbling the ball for 9 secs then passing a grenade to bam or whoever to get a shot cause he couldn’t get open off a bam screen. Sick of this injury prone cac :hhh:
Jimmy, Bam, & Herro don’t seem to fit that well together. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that they won their most games since the big 3 era in a year where each of them missed chunks of the season in different stretches.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Jimmy game attacking the basket & drive & kick to shooter & Bam working more in the paint & making faster decision to attack or pass
Just makes the offense look better then Tyler just chillin on the perimeter & not attacking the basket.

Both Jimmy & Bam attacking leads to more foul shots so more slowing the game down also to set the defense. I think also having a mini-Jimmy in Jaquez Jr having a similar game help the offense. He always wants to get in the paint or try and attack. Plus Duncan being so much improved in attacking the basket & even play making alil. The ball just doesn't stick as much i think without Tyler.

Tyler unlike both Bam & Jimmy are way more willing passer being a play maker for other isn't natural to Tyler so i think that why you see more team ball
agreed. which is why honestly at this point i wouldnt be mad if we moved him. i honestly wouldnt be mad at them trying to get Derozan & Caruso. send Herro to the Bulls gives them a good young building block to work with. or if they want to wait but i think this time out for Herro has hurt him more then anything.

just look so bad when we just have our Herro or bust offense. imo that is when our players get out of rhythm & we lose leads.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our team starting to gel. Caleb ain’t even getting real minutes but I liked what I saw.

With how good Highsmith defense is and how good Duncan is with the starters, I wouldn’t mind trying a Herro - Duncan backcourt while Lowry leads the bench. Jimmy, Bam, and Highsmith can guard most teams in the league.

Lowry - J Rich - Martin - JJJ - Love ain’t a bad unit at all. It’s also easy to slot any of our 3 big dawgs with this unit depending on the need of the game.