Big Daddy Kane Claims Eminem Is "The Kobe Bryant Of Hip Hop''

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They trying to get a Em feature like it's 2002 or some shyt.:snoop:

No they aren't, Em been out since the early 90's, feature hasn't happened yet. I remember Em saying he wanted to work with Ra when he was on Aftermath tho.

He already did some shyt with Master Ace

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Eminem can rap but he can’t craft good songs without help from Dre or the Bass Brothers. Only way he’s top 5 or even top 10 is if you factor in sales and accolades. Music-wise, he’s put out far too much garbage to be considered a GOAT. I find it odd when some of these oldheads ride Em’s nuts, because I honestly don’t believe they actually sit down and listen to his albums front to back.

:camby: especially if you dont write rhymes

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These old heads (Kane, G Rap and Rakim) be embarrassing themselves by sucking Eminem dikk every chance they can. Eminem more like the Rajon Rondo of rap.

Nah,

Wu, DITC and Bootcamp (they tried to sign dude) and Jazzy Jeff (Em did a track with him before he was famous) gave him his due.

Yall gotta deal with it

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Most people that got Eminem in their top 5 cant even name 10 90s rappers off the head. White people, yes I’m talking about yall. Em blew up because of his shock value and skills not the content.
I rather listen to Today Is A Good Day from Ice Cube than any song from Eminem right now. shyt, I rather listen to Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice than listen to Eminem music right now. I don’t give a fukk if he ”stick a time bomb in my own mom,cut my left nut off wile singing a boyz to men song”

:shaq2:

You were doing alright until you got into this foolery:francis:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli can hate on Eminem but the rap GOATS all respect him :yeshrug:

Facts. Same with Drake.

That's largely to avoid looking like a bitter dusty dude, e.g. Lord Jamar.

To clarify, I'm not hating on either. Em's music for the most part has aged horribly, but there's no denying that he's incredibly gifted at rhyming words and has made great rap music.

Drake I didn't fukk with out the gate cause it seemed too forced, still does when he's just being himself, but he's made banger after banger for a decade now, and ghostwritten or not, no one else in the history of the genre could've turned all those songs into hits. He's an entertainer more than a rapper though.

What I'm saying is the GOATs don't have the luxury to speak this candidly about either one of them without having it turn into a 15 second sound bite gone viral portraying them as a hater.

Last edited:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
The Coli and Lord Jamar about to disown Kane now, bout to give furious responses from their laptops/Vlad's couch

Yeah, no way can the "Black people don't listen to Eminem" crew let this shyt live. First Jay Z gave Eminem props, then Rakim said eminem was a dope lyricist (this one nearly killed a few haters), then Kurupt, Fat Joe, Scarface, and on and on. They gonna have to disown my nikka BDK over this shyt to keep the facade going I guess. Hate that it had to be him.

The coli can hate on Eminem but the rap GOATS all respect him :yeshrug:

Always been that way. Basically.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
KOBE IS PAC

SHAQ IS BIGGIE

BIRD IS EMINEM

LEBRON IS JAY-Z

MJ IS RAKIM

KAREEM IS NAS

MAGIC IS DRE

DURANT IS SNOOP

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
The “legends” constantly dikk riding this trailer trash racist, garbage rapping about nothing average cac is one of the reason y’alls precious hip hop has deteriorated, gotten man handled, and gets no respect :yeshrug:

idc if this nikka spit the first “huh raw” on a beat, his opinion trash and so is Eminem. And black people do not listen to Eminem.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 cent was big before he signed there.

what did anybody else on shady records do??? i'll wait.

50 Cent had a huge buzz and had labels bidding for him, but he was still a shelved artist before Interscope. Interscope is the king of pushing controversy and marketing content that is edgy or taboo to the mainstream. Signing with Interscope, 50 Cent is the biggest star in rap at that time and he had #1 records. It's unlikely that it happens on another label besides Interscope. In terms of Shady, D-12 has a platinum album and another album that went double platinum. Obie Trice has a gold album. They had a throwaway mixtape turned compilation that went platinum in 2007.