Bidet vs toilet paper

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Despends on your diet, you really don't need a Bidet, lets say I eat alot of sugery food, i'm sure I would need a wet wipes or something wet,,,,, I don't have extra moist shyts everday :huhldup:
This is true.

Once, I went 2 days with a diet of only broccoli and water. When I had to do the #2, you could really tell the difference.

When I went back to my regular, greasy food steez, it was:scust:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
I been thinking about using the bidet this last month I been out here in Japan.
:patrice:
I don’t know if I’m ready. My Wife used it last year for the first time in her life and wanted to get one for the house.
:pachaha:
I have my squats timed so I hop in the shower right after, then head to work. I think the bidet be calling my name.
:usure:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I just had a convo with the whole family AGAIN about bidets. Half are from the country so they can't imagine water up your butt. My mom wants one but can't imagine anyone else using HER bidet (so no public room bidet). My bro can't even fathom using one...

Meanwhile I shower after every shyt and NEED a bidet in my life. I just don't want a cheap one. I gotta go all out lol and have warm water, and that bytch dry me off and spray perfume.

I think I'm going to buy everyone in the family one for Christmas. Those cheap $30 joints :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I do both, nikkaz that use TP only are dirty as fukk. And to anyone that’s anti, if someone took a shyt on a dinner plate would you clean it with toilet paper or rinse and dry it? That’s how yall know yall some nasty dirty fukks.