UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
It's a travesty that we as Americans are still forced to use these peasant ass toilets. I heard bidets are the norm in Japan and they do more then just spray water. A lot of them blow dry your ass afterwards.

The only reason they haven't taken off here is because of the toilet paper cartels.

Daps
It's a travesty that we as Americans are still forced to use these peasant ass toilets. I heard bidets are the norm in Japan and they do more then just spray water. A lot of them blow dry your ass afterwards.

The only reason they haven't taken off here is because of the toilet paper cartels.
Big facts

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Bidet gang. Your booty will never be 100% clean without water. Plus it's quick too

1. Hit it with a couple wipes for the excess
2. Blast that mf
3. Pat dry

When you get up you'll like you jumped out the barbers chair with a fresh line up. Trust me.

Bidet is the best shyt ever... crazy thing is that it’s not common in USA but it’s common in other parts of the world. Get that doo doo out off ya ass. Leaves you squeaky clean.

So, I've been considering getting this because everyone I know who owns one swears by them. Do you use it after wiping first or do you use it immediately after?

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Ours was $200.

Bidet gang. Your booty will never be 100% clean without water. Plus it's quick too

1. Hit it with a couple wipes for the excess
2. Blast that mf
3. Pat dry

When you get up you'll like you jumped out the barbers chair with a fresh line up. Trust me.
Which ones do y’all have...give us some pros and cons. Y’all got electric/heated types?

Daps
So, I've been considering getting this because everyone I know who owns one swears by them. Do you use it after wiping first or do you use it immediately after?
Use it after pooping...then wipe. You should be pretty clean but still wipe after... you could spray one more time after wiping for certainty. Only takes 30 seconds. Telling you... you’ll feel super clean. Also reduces the amount of toilet paper

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Use it after pooping...then wipe. You should be pretty clean but still wipe after... you could spray one more time after wiping for certainty. Only takes 30 seconds. Telling you... you’ll feel super clean. Also reduces the amount of toilet paper
So it doesn't get messy? Also, do you press a button so the bidet pops out or is it in that extended position always?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:ahh: Bidet gang.

When you nikkas was scrambling looking for toilet paper last year, a nikka was on the same 6 mega roll pack from winter to summer. :wow: