Bidet vs toilet paper

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I got the hose set up, cheap and easy to install. I try my hardest not to #2 outside of home because I won’t be as clean.

You still need some toilet paper to dry your ass off after a bidet wash though.
Ours has a dryer built in and seat warmer, when the lady has her monthly cycle she says she couldn’t live life without it :manny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i got a bidet last year.
life changing, it's the truth.
We moved last year and I forgot to bring the bidet with us. Wifey said it's ok and we don't really need it. A month later she walked out of the bathroom looking haggard and desperate. I asked her what was wrong and she said we need to get a bidet for the new apt. I hugged her and ordered one on the spot. |

As for the OP, of course I still use TP to dry off after I clean my booty hole with a pressurized water stream from below. It's one of those things you can't believe you lived without once you have it and it's not expensive unless you get some space age shyt with all sorts of bells and whistles.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Toilet paper and wet wipes with aloe moisturizer.
You putting wet wipes down ya toilet?
You not worried about them clogging up ya pipes?

My daughter had a friend over who put some wet wipes down one of the toilets in my house. Shyt got stuck in the toilet drain pipe. I was heated. Ended up having to replace my toilet after trying to snake it multipe times. I was ready to break the toilet over thats kid's head.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My daughter had a friend over who put some wet wipes down one of the toilets in my house. Shyt got stuck in the toilet drain pipe. I was heated. Ended up having to replace my toilet after trying to snake it multipe times. I was ready to break the toilet over thats kid's head.

There are flushable wipes.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I was in Japan for my 30th. the country as a whole is stuck in like 2006 but bidets everywhere wad the wave.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

You didn't get flushables?