Biden's plan to stop gang violence :mjpls:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Why OP never show as much outrage for black children and fathers being killed? I don’t give a fukk about no c00n gang members. I grew up around that shyt. Unlike you op. I will say what I have to say and don’t give a damn about you safe suburban Coli posters.

The nikkas who get in your ass on here are all from the hood you dumb ass c00n.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Notice that the only black folks who oppose Biden are the ones who actually researched his history, the ones that are voting for him are only doing because he stood next to Obama for 8 years. Biden's entire career is filled with racism towards black people, but you still have black people that think he's better than Adolf Trump.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
fukk Biden
fukk Trump
fukk gangs
fukk gang violence
fukk 12
Foreal.
And I apologize.
Cause I dont have all the answers.
I wont sit here and front like I do.
But...
What I wish (and its a heavy wish) that we jusy ignore these KKKlowns and suport our own Party.

That all Folks.

Im willing to put money up.
We all should.
Dont even gotta be alot!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It said gang violence not black ppl :gucci:

Unless yall think black folks is the only ones that are criminally inherent? :mjpls:

Couldnt have been talking about white or latino gangs huh? You saw gang and immediately thought nikkas huh:mjpls:
Very smart observation breh. Folk in here automatically think black when they think gangs. I'll never be on the side of gang violence so....Biden 2020 :coffee:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Its selective quotes/memory. You never see shyt like this being brought up from Biden's past:

I don't remember many Senators getting in the Reagan admin's ass regarding black people, especially like this.

And honestly people have to read the room. There's alot of prominent black voices calling for alot worse than harsher policing right now when it comes to all the recent crimes and shootings. Unless people want to actually provide alternative solutions to the violence seen recently, you are going to hear and see more calls for street/vigilante style justice or harsher policing.

How can you post this about apartheid, when Joe Biden has enslaved more black Americans since the end of slavery with the 94 crime bill?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk else are you talking about punk? You are a bytch!! You cussing doesn’t make you tough. I would knock your bytch ass the fukk out.

Fake ass hood nikka making internet threats. You're bytch ass probably from Malibu and you think you hard because your crip cousins showed you how to crip walk over summer break.

:mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps