Biden's plan to stop gang violence :mjpls:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The OP has disappeared after posting misleading shyt, and the usual suspects are now here to discourage people from voting. It never fails.

I'm not going to tell you how to vote, but ask that you read things for yourself, and make that decision yourself.

Start with the actual proposal:

Joe Biden's Criminal Justice Policy | Joe Biden

Then read the actual article the guy on twitter is posting pieces from:

We Can’t End Inequality Until We Stop Urban Gun Violence

They have other resources on there too:

How We Fix This: Covering Solutions to Gun Violence

Biden is not my first choice. He definitely needs to commit to doing more. Just don't let bad actors mislead you.

Joe Biden Has Come A Long Way On Criminal Justice Reform. Progressives Want More

Joe Biden let police groups write his crime bill. Now, his agenda has changed.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
What would actually address the gang violence is pouring the $900M into the black community to be used to revitalize the neighborhoods via grants, sba loans, etc. to increase black property ownership and businesses which will in turn help gainfully employ the community and increase property value in the area. And wah-lah, less gang violence because there are more options and opportunities available.
An idea that I have is to use a portion of that money for a program that targets 15-21 year olds. The “kids” would serve as paid apprentices to government contractors to work in their own communities.

1. 50% of the contractors have to at least be black owned unless they prove that they couldn’t meet that quota for a viable reason. (That requirement is tricky because you have to worry about ways to circumvent it)

2. They’d revitalize buildings, do landscaping, clean streets, and trades that would not only revitalize communities but teach the kids skills that could be used in the future.

3. These apprenticeships would target underperforming schools in lower to lower-middle class areas.

4. The students would serve in their own communities.

5. Ideally this would be done in conjunction with trades being reintroduced into high school curricula.

This would literally clean up the communities, and would likely result in more pride in the community since they are ones doing the work. It would put the capital into the hands of those who live in the community. It would put capital in the hands of more black owned businesses. It would give kids a money making alternative to other bad choices (and would likely pay more than drug dealing for the average kid on the corner). And most importantly, it would give the kids usable skills for the future. They could limit students to no more than 3-4 hours per day, just like other extracurricular activities.

That would be a better use of money in my opinion.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The OP has disappeared after posting misleading shyt, and the usual suspects are now here to discourage people from voting. It never fails.

I'm not going to tell you how to vote, but ask that you read things for your self, and make that decision yourself.

Biden is not my first choice. He definitely needs to commit to doing more. Just don't let bad actors mislead you.

Joe Biden Has Come A Long Way On Criminal Justice Reform. Progressives Want More

I like that you think that the coli is so influential that people will vote how we say they should.

Why are you so scared of what we have to say? You're one vote, why are you worried about another person's vote? Unless you vote in a block, like a union, then all votes are a single vote, and you shouldn't be worried about other people's single votes.

We're allowed to have opinions, and this forum is about expressing those opinions.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey yall can vote for the best white supremacist for yall. more power to you.:manny:

I aint picking a white supremacist.

No Tangibles? No Reparations? No Punishment for race soldier cops? No Vote. bytch!
:pacspit:

Bruh I get this nikka is trash, but the next election will determine how the Supreme Court looks for the rest of most of our lifetimes. Even if we get someone you may actually want after Biden, if it goes to a Republican Supreme Court :mjcry:.

You vote locally?
When did you last vote?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically people are arguing about whether to choose between overt racism and covert racism. Which is equivalent to opting between the firing range or being stabbed with a knife; while they manipulate the masses with fear mongering.

And you a c00n if you dont prefer one form of racism over another :skip:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This doesn't really help. They need to get to the root of the problem. How does it begin in the first place?

Kids need something to do. Give them after school programs. Trade schools for the urban areas. Actually try to rehabilitate those who do go to jail so they don't come out worse and become repeat offenders. Change the welfare programs and stop promoting this single mother shyt (more men should be on these households). Now that weed is legal clear to records of those jailed because of it so they can actually get jobs.

All the people that choose not to vote. This is the result of it. They keep recycling these trash politicians.

Yep.
School programs is a big one, I often see these ads about programs for kids, all ages, to learn about robotics, coding, math, science, all these great topics.
But most of them are hard to afford, especially if you have more than one kid.
But imagine have these things being affordable, it could be life- changing. actually chances are that they will be life-changing

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No offense but that's all bs. Hypothetically speaking, giving say a dealer loads of money isn't gonna turn him away from a life of crime...all you're doing is helping a low-end street dealer feel like a kingpin which is even worse.

I find it funny how black ppl like yourself seem to go out your way to subliminally protect individuals who commit foolish acts of crime...and then act like you're the one doing the community justice but in reality you're only doing the community a big disservice.

By allowing these crime ridden individuals to be treated with more priority and care (as always) than the bystander/victims who fall to the hands of these individuals whether it be from drugs, violence (receiving end of stray bullets), fear/intimidation and everything else under the sun.

If you were really cared for black folks you'd want them OUT of your community rather than give them the constant yet consistent “benefit of the doubt” trope...that only further excuses their reckless actions while enabling them to continue doing what they do since they can sense that you're a supporter of them who refuses to put his foot down with aspirations to protect them at whatever costs even if it puts other black ppl in a bind.
I’m not understanding the Lack of nuance - demanding accountability from politicians for specific policies based on the respective interests of AAs is equivalent to supporting crime in the community and being Pro-Trump :what:??

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
breh that dude is part of Trumpset. He loves what Trump's got going on

Oh word, nvm then.

anyone with that don't vote nonsense is :camby: status.

these crooked ass cacs out here doing everything they can to suppress the black vote with all kinds of fukkery, but the shyt don't matter right? :snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I'm not going to tell you how to vote, but ask that you read things for yourself, and make that decision yourself.

Just finished reading..... man :francis:

gotta stop falling for twitter nonsense and goto the source.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep.
School programs is a big one, I often see these ads about programs for kids, all ages, to learn about robotics, coding, math, science, all these great topics.
But most of them are hard to afford, especially if you have more than one kid.
But imagine have these things being affordable, it could be life- changing. actually chances are that they will be life-changing
Before this COVID set in, I sheets line out my kids’ summer camp schedules for the summer. 2 weeks of a full day STEM camp is $3,000 - they outprice these programs for a reason, to outsource low and middle income parents who want to keep their kids involved but can’t afford to. The neighborhood STEM camps are affordable but not the same quality and limited spots.

Daps
Oh word, nvm then.

anyone with that don't vote nonsense is :camby: status.

these crooked ass cacs out here doing everything they can to suppress the black vote with all kinds of fukkery, but the shyt don't matter right? :snoop:

Yep and again like I've been saying, they come here pushing this no vote campaign but they would never go to reddit or cac chan or st0rmfr0nt to try to convince them Trump supporters not to vote :ohhh:

They would ban these fools so quick it would make their head spin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This doesn't really help. They need to get to the root of the problem. How does it begin in the first place?

Kids need something to do. Give them after school programs. Trade schools for the urban areas. Actually try to rehabilitate those who do go to jail so they don't come out worse and become repeat offenders. Change the welfare programs and stop promoting this single mother shyt (more men should be on these households). Now that weed is legal clear to records of those jailed because of it so they can actually get jobs.

All the people that choose not to vote. This is the result of it. They keep recycling these trash politicians.
That’s great but where is the money coming from to support all of these solutions?? Well -we do know where 900 million of it is going.
:beli:
But the Jewish, Asians, “other” races and organizations have the privilege of earmarking their funds for specific uses. Black people have to be told how to allocate our funds bc the white man says and decides what’s best for us? Despite having no history of caring about our interests?
:what: