Daps
source.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'm reading this shyt not understanding what drugs some people on.

I totally agree with a 3rd party but it's too late for that shyt in this election. Get Trump the fukk out & find a suitable candidate for the next election. Right now we have two evils to choose from or don't vote & shut the fukk up.

We need to use this time to find another candidate we can put our voices & votes behind. fukk this two party system. We might not like Trump or Biden but one will win, bottom line, there's nobody else.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
When everyone votes, liberals always win. Worldwide, in every country with an able republic

That being said, I just need him for Ginsbergs replacement and to get 45 to stop appointing lifetime judges.

It’s an opportunity cost, but it’s fukk GOP for eternity. fukk western conservativism

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Here’s my hot take.

I don’t have respect for gangbangers in our community b/c thousands of innocent blks get caught up in their bullshyt, but a lot are soft as fukkimg butter when it comes to confronting racists and putting in real work like rebuilding communities. So fukk them.

But my question is...the BIGGEST gang/terrorist group/thug in America is actually the police state and the alphabet squad. FBI, CIA, ect, yet they always slip out of being held accountable...why?

Community gangs are scapegoats and I’m tired of people thinking we stupid. Unless his plan calls for revolutionary overhauling of police systems including the firing of police officers with history of racism and violence, elimination of drug incentives given to police forces, dismissal of racist judges, unfair incarceration, making police brutality a federal hate crime with a 30+ mandatory sentence, dismantling all the legal protections for cops to get away with murder and establishment of racial government oversight in police and military, that shyt is obsolete.

they did just pull 2 trillion out of nowhere for the Corona Stimulus.

But here's the actual information from his website.

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

"
TACKLE URBAN GUN VIOLENCE WITH TARGETED, EVIDENCE-BASED COMMUNITY INTERVENTIONS

Daily acts of gun violence in our communities may not make national headlines, but are just as devastating to survivors and victims’ families as gun violence that does make the front page. And, these daily acts of gun violence disproportionately impact communities of color. But there is reason to be optimistic. There are proven strategies for reducing gun violence in urban communities without turning to incarceration. For example, Group Violence Intervention organizes community leaders to work with individuals most likely to commit acts of gun violence, express the community’s demand that the gun violence stop, and connect individuals who may be likely perpetrators with social and economic support services that may deter violent behavior. These types of interventions have reduced homicides by as much as 60%. Hospital-Based Violence Intervention engages young people who have been injured by gun violence while they are still in the hospital, connecting them to social and economic services that may decrease the likelihood they engage in or are victims of gun violence in the future. Biden will create a $900 million, eight-year initiative to fund these and other types of evidence-based interventions in 40 cities across the country – the 20 cities with the highest number of homicides, and 20 cities with the highest number of homicides per capita. This proposal is estimated to save more than 12,000 lives over the eight-year program. "
Read the post above you. Respectfully.
And you’re ignoring the fact that there over 28 million Americans facing eviction or foreclosure and potential homelessness.
And we’re supposed to be content with a one time $1,500 check that barely covers said rent or mortgages, food and utilities. Not to mention the economic turmoil. People are supposed to sit around and wait until November for relief. That 28 milly benefits the corporate collective more than individuals.

and until I see the part about inner city job creation, financial incentives for people that live in the community, address the substandard living conditions and environments, food deserts, along with improved educational systems. That diatribe of words means nothing. He’s not saying shyt but the same old same. That’s how I feel. Sticking to the same old tried and true white supremacy repackaging of political candidates is not working. 40 yrs ago - our parents/grandparents/ great grands were all like “wait. Just have patience it will get better” how much longer are we going to stop waiting and start getting shyt done. That waiting made things worse bc clearly they have a whole lot of people brainwashed, fearful and apathetic therefore our “leaders” became complacent with the - “tell them what they want to hear, they’ll get over it”

and ummm, have any of these poLIEtitions addressed the water shortage/crisis in Flint, Michigan?? Or at least offer recoupment for those without access??

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
When you really

And you’re ignoring the fact that there over 28 million Americans facing eviction or foreclosure and potential homelessness.
And we’re supposed to be content with a one time $1,500 check that barely covers said rent or mortgages, food and utilities. Not to mention the economic turmoil. People are supposed to sit around and wait until November for relief. That 28 milly benefits the corporate collective more than individuals.

and until I see the part about inner city job creation, financial incentives for people that live in the community, address the substandard living conditions and environments, food deserts, along with improved educational systems. That diatribe of words means nothing. He’s not saying shyt but the same old same. That’s how I feel.

and ummm, have any of these poLIEtitions addressed the water shortage/crisis in Flint, Michigan?? Or at least offer recoupment for those without access??
Maaannn I feel like gangs shouldn’t even be on the damn agenda until he addresses all the rest of the mess this nation created that u mentioned.

It’s a shame at what American politics is. But I’m not even surprised at this point.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Maaannn I feel like gangs shouldn’t even be on the damn agenda until he addresses all the rest of the mess this nation created that u mentioned.

It’s a shame at what American politics is. But I’m not even surprised at this point.
Gang violence in our community effects black men, women, and children. Why shouldn't be a top priority to you?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

and until I see the part about inner city job creation, financial incentives for people that live in the community, address the substandard living conditions and environments, food deserts, along with improved educational systems. That diatribe of words means nothing. He’s not saying shyt but the same old same. That’s how I feel. Sticking to the same old tried and true white supremacy repackaging of political candidates is not working. 40 yrs ago - our parents/grandparents/ great grands were all like “wait. Just have patience it will get better” how much longer are we going to stop waiting and start getting shyt done. That waiting made things worse bc clearly they have a whole lot of people brainwashed, fearful and apathetic therefore our “leaders” became complacent with the - “tell them what they want to hear, they’ll get over it”

That wasn't the point of me pointing out the 2 trillion. My point with that is the pulling money out of thin air for shyt. That's all he'll do. Or do what democrats usually do and raise taxes on the rich as usual.

The rest of what you wrote goes without saying and needs to be addressed as well.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gang violence in our community effects black men, women, and children. Why shouldn't be a top priority to you?

Agreed. There's plenty of shyt that is on his agenda and platform. It doesn't have to be one or the other or this is more important than that.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He did handle Corn Pop:manny:

I'm pretty sure his black staffers came up with this

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Because it becomes an excuse to kick addressing white supremacy bucket down the street.

Gangs exist in large part due to economic disparities, and broken communities that were CREATED BY white supremacists and their policies. We were never gang oriented prior to drugs in our community or having THRIVING black communities be razed and burned yo the ground (I.e. Elaine, AK) or having conservatives dump toxic waste in our communities. Gangs is just a palatable front for whites to rally behind to avoid the fact that they created the circumstances that led to the proliferation of these gangs that their dumb asses wanna hypocritically clutch pearls over.

Not to mention, ONCE AGAIN, which gangs we talking about. Because these nikkas’ “sets” have killed, tortured and terrorized more than any blood or crip I know. Bring THEM out. CIA. FBI. KKK. Start with the most problematic first. Instead of being a coward and going after symptoms so u don’t have to address the disease.

We not stupid. We know a damn bait and switch when we see it.