Biden's plan to stop gang violence :mjpls:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Because it becomes an excuse to kick addressing white supremacy bucket down the street.

Gangs exist in large part due to economic disparities, and broken communities that were CREATED BY white supremacists and their policies. We were never gang oriented prior to drugs in our community or having THRIVING black communities be razed and burned yo the ground (I.e. Elaine, AK) or having conservatives dump toxic waste in our communities. Gangs is just a palatable front for whites to rally behind to avoid the fact that they created the circumstances that led to the proliferation of these gangs that their dumb asses wanna hypocritically clutch pearls over.

Not to mention, ONCE AGAIN, which gangs we talking about. Because these nikkas’ “sets” have killed, tortured and terrorized more than any blood or crip I know. Bring THEM out. CIA. FBI. KKK. Start with the most problematic first. Instead of being a coward and going after symptoms so u don’t have to address the disease.

We not stupid. We know a damn bait and switch when we see it.
The symptoms of the disease are effecting our community more than any other. Now we can sit back and wait on white people to come in and end crime in our communities, but do you think they really give a fukk? So if they refuse to address the root causes and hold themselves accountable, what do we do then in our neighborhoods?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The symptoms of the disease are effecting our community more than any other. Now we can sit back and wait on white people to come in and end crime in our communities, but do you think they really give a fukk? So if they refuse to address the root causes and hold themselves accountable, what do we do then in our neighborhoods?
I didn’t say sit back. But stop letting higher powers distract us from holding them accountable FIRST and foremost. Addressing gang violence can be done but we just spinning wheels until we have the courage to face the final boss: white supremacy.

Getting gangs off the street won’t stop drugs being pumped into our community. Blaming blacks for being unruly won’t stop police from hunting us. Blaming broken communities doesn’t stop systemic oppression, discrimination, poor schools, blks being fukkin hung from trees.

I see prevarication and excuses for shyt that people’s HEADS were chopped off for in the past. During the French Revolution, people were worried about gangs at the bottom. You know why? Because the shyt doesn’t change until u fukk shyt up at the top!

The disparities we are talking about have been the impetus for entire revolutions in history. Blacks can fall in line. Play respectability politics, be good citizens all day long. Hell we didn’t have gangs in the 60s and they were rounding our asses up and dragging us behind trucks then.

This is the culture of cowardice in this society that fukks me up mentally.
If a billionaire rapes kids or a bunch of girls, we blame the victims.

If wealthy elite have fukked over our economy so much that they hold 99% of the wealth, we quibble about the impoverished and food stamps.

When white terrorist groups hunt us down, we try to police ourselves to avoid addressing the monster in the room.

When the schools are shytty even in rich private schools, we blame the kids and the parents.

When a huge population of your damn country is about to get evicted, you blame the poor and give the money to the rich.

The accountability argument is always skewed towards the victims b/c that’s how they have gotten away with it for so long. As long as they can get us to blame ourselves for inequitable systems they put in place, and never turn our eye toward them, they will continue to get away with it.

I don’t just got smoke for gangbangers. They low hanging fruit. I wanna know who pays them. I want the executive thugs. Give me the CEO gangstas. The political terrorists. Those are the heads that need the guillotine. Because when u have a society that is more equitable, gangs wouldn’t even be this big of an issue.

I’ll get my bucket and help you throw the water out, but eventually somebody gon have to have the fukking balls to turn the damn faucet off too and nip this shyt in the bud. No agent can convince me otherwise.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lesser of Two Evils, where ya'll at?????? :mjgrin:
I’m still here b/c as bad as Biden is, a hot limp dikk on toast is better than Trump.

Biden is AIDS. Trump is torture, death, and cremation. You don’t wish either on anybody, but one piece of shyt is in the toilet and the other is being smeared in ur face.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I’m still here b/c as bad as Biden is, a hot lip dikk on toast is better than Trump.

Biden is AIDS. Trump is torture, death, and cremation. You don’t wish either on anybody, but one piece of shyt is in the toilet and the other is being smeared in ur face.

What if the the AIDS (Biden), also turns into death and cremation once they get in office?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
What if the the AIDS (Biden), also turns into death and cremation once they get in office?
Cross that bridge once we get to it. At least you’ll still be alive. With the other option we won’t even have the luxury of having this back and forth.

Once Trump is out, my whole political spectrum will be changing. That entire admin gotta go.

Daps
It said gang violence not black ppl :gucci:

Unless yall think black folks is the only ones that are criminally inherent? :mjpls:

Couldnt have been talking about white or latino gangs huh? You saw gang and immediately thought nikkas huh:mjpls:

C'mon, fambro.

This is literally how they promoted the 94 crime bill

:whoa:"No no gangsters and apex predators...not black people"

iu

iu

iu

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Cross that bridge once we get to it. At least you’ll still be alive. With the other option we won’t even have the luxury of having this back and forth.

Once Trump is out, my whole political spectrum will be changing. That entire admin gotta go.

Gotta admit, that type of reasoning in the bolded is exactly why we have 2 horrible options as president

Can't keep whoring out our vote, then get mad and want to "vote someone out" after the fact

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Gotta admit, that type of reasoning in the bolded is exactly why we have 2 horrible options as president

Can't keep whoring out our vote, then get mad and want to "vote someone out" after the fact
Oh I’m sorry. Maybe I’m not clear on my stance.

ANYTHING a shyt crusted lump of tofu could get my vote over Trump.

The only way I WOULDNT vote for the candidate most likely to boot that Nazi out is if he pulled his face off on national tv, and turned to the skies and screamed “Fhhujgffzzzzszxzzxzzzzzzz, the TIME IS NOW PLANET ZYRTEK, COLONIZE THE HUMANS!”

Then...

I might STILL vote for him b/c even dikk shaped aliens from the ballsack of Deez nuts in your mouth could do a better job than what we got now.

There’s no convincing me otherwise. Sorry not sorry. You can call it whatever u want. Idgaf.

We in the middle of a pandemic with a nikka consulting Miss Cleo instead of experts, and rallying klan members to force people to attack for the right to die from infectious diseases.
The lizard I saw on my windowsill could do better than what we got now.

Peace.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Why don't they fix some of the underlying issues that lead to gang violence in black communities? Bring manufacturing jobs back from East and West Asia, make college and trade schools more affordable, ending the drug war/decriminalization of drugs, reparations for ADOS that can help level the playing field for a lot of ADOS youth.

Obviously it won't stop all violence in the black community but it would definitely curtail a good amount.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Oh I’m sorry. Maybe I’m not clear on my stance.

ANYTHING a shyt crusted lump of tofu could get my vote over Trump.

The only way I WOULDNT vote for the candidate most likely to boot that Nazi out is if he pulled his face off on national tv, and turned to the skies and screamed “Fhhujgffzzzzszxzzxzzzzzzz, the TIME IS NOW PLANET ZYRTEK, COLONIZE THE HUMANS!”

Then...

I might STILL vote for him b/c even dikk shaped aliens from the ballsack of Deez nuts in your mouth could do a better job than what we got now.

There’s no convincing me otherwise. Sorry not sorry. You can call it whatever u want. Idgaf.

We in the middle of a pandemic with a nikka consulting Miss Cleo instead of experts, and rallying klan members to force people to attack for the right to die from infectious diseases.
The lizard I saw on my windowsill could do better than what we got now.

Peace.

And you have the other political party giving eulogies to KKK members, calling them "an icon"

robert-byrd.jpg

The same dude Biden is holding hands with

bidenbyrd.jpg

I'm legit confused why people aren't outraged and BOTH Democratic and Republican parties :jbhmm: