Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why OP never show as much outrage for black children and fathers being killed? I don’t give a fukk about no c00n gang members. I grew up around that shyt. Unlike you op.
Because locking up the fathers on RICO charges for walking home on the block and giving them long prison sentences for minor offenses, setting up high bail amounts that they can’t afford, while they sit way in jails before they are even found guilty of a crime, inadequate legal representation -Which cycles out to limited economic resources, employment issues and elimination of the family unit; doesn’t affect black children at all.
:comeon:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Gang violence, gangmembers, thugs, predators and etc. are code words/dog whistles for Black people.

Joe Biden 93 speech pushing for the 94 Crime bill was riddled with code words/dog whistles:

I knew of quotes and policies, Biden got behind, BUT THIS CLIP? :mjlol:

SUPER...:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Damn...everytime shyt like this resurfaces, (its already fukk Joe Biden), but Obama lookin funnier and funnier in the light...shyt. :mjlol:

I know Obama no dummy, so I know he did his HW on this cac, prior to choosing him as his running-mate/VP. Biden would've had to cop to a lot of soul-searching, apologizing, and plea-coppin...and I've never heard these things addressed...:mjpls:

You better believe Ol' Joe from Scranton, still harbors a lot of these same viewpoints too. These old cac baby-boomers rarely change. Obama had to be the nearly perfect black man, for Biden to fuk with him, and even still...it was probably done to get Biden to where, he's at now. How ironic, a black man, is the one, that had to validate his political livelihood. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
People will still defend Biden because of hatred for Trump.

We should all only be supporting 3rd parties going forward.

Nothing will change with Biden except quality of tweets and yes better handling of the pandemic, maybe only slightly though.
We need ranked choice voting.
Without it, splitting the vote between 2 parties is suicidal.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did you just do there?
You proposed something ridicolous that came from YOUR mind and then you tell him don't be ridiculous????

What's the solution??

1) End the Drug War
2) Stop going after black people, it's already proven they target blacks and not whites.
3) invest in education
4) UBI
5) stop prison slavery

That's just 5 things to start with off the top.

I'm staunchly for everything you mentioned above so I'm not sure why you're crying to me buddy.

You asked someone which kid did he mentor in chicago?
What?
So you are saying we should remove accountability from policy makers who were elected to serve the people and put that accountability on the actual people????????
You just flipped the script bytch, the people are to serve????

Yes I certainly did ask. We def should hold our policymakers accountable, but dude literally lives in Chicago. He can make an impact on some misguided kid literally RIGHT NOW. Instead he's on the coli crying 10 hours of the day which absolutely helps no one.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need ranked choice voting.
Without it, splitting the vote between 2 parties is suicidal.

This would be grea and the smartest thing to dot, but the way things are benefits one party in particular so things will never change.

Daps
What would actually address the gang violence is pouring the $900M into the black community to be used to revitalize the neighborhoods via grants, sba loans, etc. to increase black property ownership and businesses which will in turn help gainfully employ the community and increase property value in the area. And wah-lah, less gang violence because there are more options and opportunities available.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What would actually address the gang violence is pouring the $900M into the black community to be used to revitalize the neighborhoods via grants, sba loans, etc. to increase black property ownership and businesses which will in turn help gainfully employ the community and increase property value in the area. And wah-lah, less gang violence because there are more options and opportunities available.

Most of this and more is literally mentioned in here:

LIFT EVERY VOICE: THE BIDEN PLAN FOR BLACK AMERICA – Joe Biden for President

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yes I certainly did ask. We def should hold our policymakers accountable, but dude literally lives in Chicago. He can make an impact on some misguided kid literally RIGHT NOW. Instead he's on the coli crying 10 hours of the day which absolutely helps no one.

The only thing I can agree that is accountability that should go on the people is only
1) stop buying brand name products and save yo money and buy from black businesses
2) put your money in a black bank, yes I know not easy to find but i'm just saying

That's it really.....

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Because locking up the fathers on RICO charges for walking home on the block and giving them long prison sentences for minor offenses, setting up high bail amounts that they can’t afford, while they sit way in jails before they are even found guilty of a crime, inadequate legal representation -Which cycles out to limited economic resources, employment issues and elimination of the family unit; doesn’t affect black children at all.
:comeon:
I want the perpetrators gone point blank. I want to be able to raise black children without the concern of being hit by strays. This is an issue that I have dealt with personally. You know I have a lot of respect for you Nicole.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you a Biden supporter?
If so then you are NOT for everything I mentioned
it's that simple, he doesn't want ANYTHING remotely similar to what I mentioned

I supported Bernie in the primary. Warren was my 2nd choice. Would have even liked Yang. I lean far left. I'm not a Biden guy. However if the choice is between Biden and Trump, I'm advocating for Biden. I want all republicans out of power ASAP.