NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
again, I get it.

but Trump gotta go. Right now ain't the time for this 3rd party shyt. This country is too invested in this bullshyt ass 2 party system. Now after Dumbo is gone, we can have these talks. But it's going to be something that needs to start immediately because it's gonna take some years to break people out of this red/blue shyt.

Biden 2020. Fucck you if you disagree.

Hey yall can vote for the best white supremacist for yall. more power to you.:manny:

I aint picking a white supremacist.

No Tangibles? No Reparations? No Punishment for race soldier cops? No Vote. bytch!
:pacspit:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What would actually address the gang violence is pouring the $900M into the black community to be used to revitalize the neighborhoods via grants, sba loans, etc. to increase black property ownership and businesses which will in turn help gainfully employ the community and increase property value in the area. And wah-lah, less gang violence because there are more options and opportunities available.
But that would be too much common sense and contribute to advancement within the black community while providing opportunities for people to have self sufficiency.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
obama and dem candidates: lets enact prison reform

the coli: we need something for black people! all black people arent criminals!

biden: mentions cracking down on gangs

the coli: bbb-bu-bbbut this is attacking bblack people again like the 94 crime bill!!

:unimpressed:

the coli: we need to be like asians, they dont need to vote

asians: dont give a fukk about the criminals in their community

:unimpressed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hey yall can vote for the best white supremacist for yall. more power to you.:manny:

I aint picking a white supremacist.

No Tangibles? No Reparations? No Punishment for race soldier cops? No Vote. bytch!
:pacspit:

Cool, don't be poppin shyt about Trump's tomfoolery either if he's back in office.

Until further notice, it's the lesser of 2 evils and one blatantly has to go.

Daps

I really hate that I’m using this word but I read through all of that and it’s just some vague “pandering” non-sense that can later be used by and be benefited by non black people. Not to mention some of his plans are just to undo what Trump has done but it ultimately does not change anything for the average black American.

He said he wants to “improve and expand SBA loans that helps the African American community” which is saying a whole lot of nothing. What he is really saying is that black people have access to SBA loans which he will fund more of so black people have access to a bigger pool but it doesn’t mean it helps increase the % of loans or $ amount given to black people.

I will be voting for him come November but I do not trust that man will get it done.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I knew of quotes and policies, Biden got behind, BUT THIS CLIP? :mjlol:

SUPER...:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Damn...everytime shyt like this resurfaces, (its already fukk Joe Biden), but Obama lookin funnier and funnier in the light...shyt. :mjlol:

I know Obama no dummy, so I know he did his HW on this cac, prior to choosing him as his running-mate/VP. Biden would've had to cop to a lot of soul-searching, apologizing, and plea-coppin...and I've never heard these things addressed...:mjpls:

You better believe Ol' Joe from Scranton, still harbors a lot of these same viewpoints too. These old cac baby-boomers rarely change. Obama had to be the nearly perfect black man, for Biden to fuk with him, and even still...it was probably done to get Biden to where, he's at now. How ironic, a black man, is the one, that had to validate his political livelihood. :unimpressed:
Or maybe Obama knew exactly “who” he had to make his running mate in order to make him palatable for the voters on the fence about electing a black man for president. If nothing, Obama is calculated in his decisions... good or bad

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I want the economic and social issues that lead to crime to be address not more police and gentrifacation
No offense but that's all bs. Hypothetically speaking, giving say a dealer loads of money isn't gonna turn him away from a life of crime...all you're doing is helping a low-end street dealer feel like a kingpin which is even worse.

I find it funny how black ppl like yourself seem to go out your way to subliminally protect individuals who commit foolish acts of crime...and then act like you're the one doing the community justice but in reality you're only doing the community a big disservice.

By allowing these crime ridden individuals to be treated with more priority and care (as always) than the bystander/victims who fall to the hands of these individuals whether it be from drugs, violence (receiving end of stray bullets), fear/intimidation and everything else under the sun.

If you were really cared for black folks you'd want them OUT of your community rather than give them the constant yet consistent “benefit of the doubt” trope...that only further excuses their reckless actions while enabling them to continue doing what they do since they can sense that you're a supporter of them who refuses to put his foot down with aspirations to protect them at whatever costs even if it puts other black ppl in a bind.

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I supported Bernie in the primary. Warren was my 2nd choice. Would have even liked Yang. I lean far left. I'm not a Biden guy. However if the choice is between Biden and Trump, I'm advocating for Biden. I want all republicans out of power ASAP.

wtv man
you just want to replace republicans with politically correct republicans

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Instead of reparations let's just give the money to the cops and white non profits :russ:

But but but Biden is better than Trump!:mjlol:

Vote for either and you are a c00n.
exactly I don't know why people still don't understand you don't have to vote for either of these racist. When you vote for either of these two racist, you have invested energy into their works, and you hold part of the blame for keeping the same system in place.

Energy is a currency, spend it wisely.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesn't really help. They need to get to the root of the problem. How does it begin in the first place?

Kids need something to do. Give them after school programs. Trade schools for the urban areas. Actually try to rehabilitate those who do go to jail so they don't come out worse and become repeat offenders. Change the welfare programs and stop promoting this single mother shyt (more men should be on these households). Now that weed is legal clear to records of those jailed because of it so they can actually get jobs.

All the people that choose not to vote. This is the result of it. They keep recycling these trash politicians.