Biden's plan to stop gang violence :mjpls:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Fixing vacant buildings and cleaning up the streets is gentrification now? Black urban people deserve to live in places of shambles? Come on fam don't be so dense.

I'm dense but you really believe they are just going to put money into 'fixing up' black neighborhoods and it won't be for white people to gentrify and make money off it. You are a pathetic Democratic shill.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
But you know that will take time to take effect. Until then, what should be done? Also you live in Chicago yes? How many Chicago kids have you mentored? How many have you influenced to take their education seriously Mister top rated law school graduate?
you an idiot

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
in an ideal world, you right. but we have to do deal with reality right now.
This is part of the problem right here - always accepting whats given to us instead of demanding people in positions who actually represent us. Y’alls “Papa Joe” is pulling the Trojan Horse move. This is clear based on his political and social policy history but keep the blinders on. That man says the most self deprecating statements to black people like he’s a teacher scolding a child, like we don’t have enough pride and worth to demand accountability instead of accepting what’s appointed TO us not FOR us - a white man tells us “you ain’t black if you don’t vote for him” and that’s acceptable.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dense but you really believe they are just going to put money into 'fixing up' black neighborhoods and it won't be for white people to gentrify and make money off it. You are a pathetic Democratic shill.

So again what's the solution? Should they just leave black neighborhoods in blight so you get your dream of keeping the CACs away? Don't be ridiculous.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you an idiot
He calls other black people n—-r on His social media and stanned his mammy, Kamala “Am I going to enact policies that only benefit Black people? Nooooooo” hands off to white collar criminals; for months. He got caught on a thread trying to manipulate wording in my posts by changing words and lied about it, until a mod intervened. Yeah he’s a fukkin idiot.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He calls other black people n—-r on His social media and stanned his mammy, Kamala “Am I going to enact policies that only benefit Black people? Nooooooo” hands off to white collar criminals; for months. Yeah he’s a fukkin idiot.

You aint never seen me stan Kamala. She was never a favorite of mine. Just cause I don't beat her down and nitpick every little thing she does like yall doesn't mean I stan her. Why are you still publicly on my dikk lady? Just PM me and I'll give you all the attention you need.

:shaq:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Why OP never show as much outrage for black children and fathers being killed? I don’t give a fukk about no c00n gang members. I grew up around that shyt. Unlike you op. I will say what I have to say and don’t give a damn about you safe suburban Coli posters.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You aint never seen me stan Kamala. She was never a favorite of mine. Just cause I don't beat her down and nitpick every little thing she does like yall doesn't mean I stan her. Why are you still publicly on my dikk lady? Just PM me and I'll give you all the attention you need.

:shaq:
Lies - you were in damn near every thread with your agent moves about Kamala.
I don’t fuk with homocidal faggits- save it for the terrycloth R&B singer that you told to grow out his hair in your Twitter mentions.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is part of the problem right here - always accepting whats given to us instead of demanding people in positions who actually represent us. Y’alls “Papa Joe” is pulling the Trojan Horse move. This is clear based on his political and social policy history but keep the blinders on. That man says the most self deprecating statements to black people like he’s a teacher scolding a child, like we don’t have enough pride and worth to demand accountability instead of accepting what’s appointed TO us not FOR us - a white man tells us “you ain’t black if you don’t vote for him” and that’s acceptable.

again, I get it.

but Trump gotta go. Right now ain't the time for this 3rd party shyt. This country is too invested in this bullshyt ass 2 party system. Now after Dumbo is gone, we can have these talks. But it's going to be something that needs to start immediately because it's gonna take some years to break people out of this red/blue shyt.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t fuk with homocidal faggits- save it for the terrycloth R&B singer that you told to grow out his hair in your Twitter mentions.

Vikter Duplaix is THAT nikka. A staple in the philly hiphop/rnb and dj scene.

My dedication to you baby, listen to this and think of my hands caressing them big luscious inner thighs I know you got.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
So again what's the solution? Should they just leave black neighborhoods in blight so you get your dream of keeping the CACs away? Don't be ridiculous.
What did you just do there?
You proposed something ridicolous that came from YOUR mind and then you tell him don't be ridiculous????

What's the solution??

1) End the Drug War
2) Stop going after black people, it's already proven they target blacks and not whites.
3) invest in education
4) UBI
5) stop prison slavery

That's just 5 things to start with off the top.

You asked someone which kid did he mentor in chicago?
What?
So you are saying we should remove accountability from policy makers who were elected to serve the people and put that accountability on the actual people????????
You just flipped the script bytch, the people are to serve????