Biden wants your guns " What the hell ya need 20 bullets for? You must be a hell of a terrible shot"

Daps
Thread title is misleading and right wing garbage. Biden is exactly right, Americans don’t need assault rifles. This isn’t a controversial issue either

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I remember working with this white woman who used to brag about all the guns she and her husband have in their gun cabinet and how no ones gonna break into their house and rob them. I got tired of it one day so I told her the truth about it: you gotta get to them guns first

I hear you, you got a so and so rifle made by this and that, but in a home invasion you’ve got to get to that gun first. Can you do it? She never brought up her guns again. People hide behind these weapons like good luck charms.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Facts. All this "but what about the criminals" talk is bullshyt. Because these other countries that have instituted such bans haven't had this issue. It's about doing it effectively.
Other countries don’t have guns everywhere though which is why it worked. “What about the criminals” is a valid argument for America when folks are pulling guns outta their asses and everyone can get one

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Fully automatic rifles aren’t even legal Breh :what:

Exactly. Only under very limited circumstances can you own an automatic. All the guns you can go into a store and purchase are semiauto.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Personally i don't think a civilian needs to be any better armed than a police officer. Thing is officers's carry semi auto glocks and keep an ar15 with a couple 30 round mags in their trunk.
If that is something proven to be needed to safely patrol a neighborhood, then why wouldn't it be of use to me living in that neighborhood?

The issue we have is that we don't do enough to screen the type of people that own a gun. Cops go through training and mental evaluations. Thats all we should require. Annual gun safety classes, and a clean mental record/criminal record.

Whats going on right now is we are stuck between too extremes. Republican's want to make it so easy to get a gun that you can walk into a store and pick one up like a loaf of bread. And Dems want to outlaw them completely. Both are wrong. Guns should be legal, but it's shouldn't be harder to get Motorcycle license than it is to get a gun. should require classes, renewals, insurance etc.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I remember working with this white woman who used to brag about all the guns she and her husband have in their gun cabinet and how no ones gonna break into their house and rob them. I got tired of it one day so I told her the truth about it: you gotta get to them guns first

I hear you, you got a so and so rifle made by this and that, but in a home invasion you’ve got to get to that gun first. Can you do it? She never brought up her guns again. People hide behind these weapons like good luck charms.

Paranoid cacs with a guilty conscience are the ones with the most guns..cacs in metropolitan areas where theyre legal carry way less than redneck cacs in the middle of rural bumfukkville..
Cacs living in rural towns with almost zero crime are the ones most packing..

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread title is misleading and right wing garbage. Biden is exactly right, Americans don’t need assault rifles. This isn’t a controversial issue either

Tell me what you think is an assault rifle. What style, brand or model?