Biden wants your guns " What the hell ya need 20 bullets for? You must be a hell of a terrible shot"

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Sounds like he is calling out weirdo fukks that want to literally fukk their guns, have a short fuse, and really have no business having a gun. He right though, life ain’t John Wick, for protection or not, if you can’t get it done with 5 or 6, and you are not fighting in a war, use common sense.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Republicans letting biden get them elected easily
I doubt it, but he might be holding on to erasing student debt, and pushing through legalization of MJ all the way to a critical point. I don’t expect it, but I would love to see it, even if it’s just for mid terms, it was part of the promises he made, and if he pump fakes that shyt again, expect Repubs to never let go of power again, and we will deserve that shyt as a country for voting against our self interests every opportunity we get!

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
All they need to do is enforce the laws, all this extra stuff is BS. You got folks all over the country that will have a felonious assault case or assault with a deadly weapon case on them, then get probation instead of jail time then go out and commit more crimes:mindblown:

Enforce the laws and you solve 95% of these problems.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This is all talk , americans will never give up their assault guns
American gun owners are all talk for the most part, if the military walking through neighborhoods coming to collect firearms most will give them up with the quickness like Omar coming
LIBRaJ.gif

the average motherfukker don’t want no smoke :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I doubt it, but he might be holding on to erasing student debt, and pushing through legalization of MJ all the way to a critical point. I don’t expect it, but I would love to see it, even if it’s just for mid terms, it was part of the promises he made, and if he pump fakes that shyt again, expect Repubs to never let go of power again, and we will deserve that shyt as a country for voting against our self interests every opportunity we get!

He’s not erasing student debt.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I honestly think a lot of people believe that a war is going to breakout in the neighborhoods of America and think having automatic weapons like AKs in the closet will help them sleep better at night. The right has been stoking these kind of flames for ages now.
Look at kyiv guns don't mean shyt if you don't have unlimited round:mjlol:

These dumb ass cacs would be out of bullets on the second day waving them ars around like baseball bats:mjlol:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
He’s right. No need for high capacity mags or semi auto/auto weapons in the hands of civilians

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hes right on this. Y'all so scared to death of republicans you dont even want the policies you support to get pushed through or talked about? :mjlol:

Take all the damn guns. Lock the country down like covid for gun owners until they cough them up. Treat them like the country treated the unvaccinated since it was all good to ostracize a portion of the people. Give them 3 months to turn them in or start garnishing wages, 250$/check. Pay them out for the guns they turn in.

Starting Jan 1 2024, life sentence if you're caught with a gun. Death penalty if you try to frame someone with a gun.
Cops get tasers and billy clubs.

---or---

Mandate that all guns need to have smart technology:
Fingerprint to unlock.
Embedded GPS
Chips in the guns to record when and how many times its been fired. [like a black box for an airplane] And have all data backed up to the cloud.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Owning a gun is a sign you can’t fight.

Comments like these are narrow minded

There are people in this world who live far from police and hospitals who make a good living for themselves and they actually do need powerful guns for protection. Whether it's wild life or criminals.

People who live in the city, maybe not so much maybe.

I'm all for gun ownership for everyone. Collecting guns wont' fix anything, criminals will just use knives or powerful sling shots. Again millions that live away from the city need it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk the 2nd amendment..how has it benefitted the average person over the past century??

Civilians, with zero training, criminal records, on drugs and some depressed with suicidal thoughts legally buying AK's..this is White privilege in the flesh.
They demand that people be able to purchase these weapons of war with zero background checks..:gucci: