Biden wants your guns " What the hell ya need 20 bullets for? You must be a hell of a terrible shot"

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
And the 2nd amendment wasn’t written for hunting deer.

If you don’t understand why people use AR-15’s and AK-47’s with 30 round magazines, just look at what’s going on in The Ukraine. Them civilians are out there fighting the Russian soldiers with the same kinda weapons Biden wants to ban.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk that dumb shyt. I have multiple rifles

my home defense rifle is over the top ridiculous, and I love it.

if I ever need to defend myself or family I want the other dude to be hilariously out gunned. I’m not trying to sit there bullshytting around with a handgun in a serious situation

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Biden: Give up your weapons! :smugbiden:

Me:
d-lo-brown-wwe.gif

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

“Punk ass sheriff was like, "Are these your guns? Cause these ain't regular guns, this is some hunting shyt”.
I was like, "God damn right, they all mine.
I guess every now and then a nikka like to go and hunt for shyt…” ~Z-ro (the GOAT)

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Owning a gun is a sign you can’t fight.
Some of us really gotta think before we type…

Fight the person that breaks in your house or tries to rob you or has road rage and pulls a weapon on you or robbing the place you’re minding your business shopping in…then come back to this thread and let us know how it went

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I don’t understand why folks need fully automatic riffles

What the fukk do you got going on to need an ak
nobody has fully automatic rifles legally.

we just recently started seeing dudes with semis modified to fully auto with illegal bump stocks and switches.
You can order those from China for 30 dollars and they're so small there is no way you can keep them from getting in.
You can 3D print a 100 round drum with 10 dollars worth of plastic and parts, the war on guns is futile now.

So the answer is people need 50 rounds because little jackboys in cities all across America now have fully auto 100 round machine guns that can fit in your pants.