Biden wants your guns " What the hell ya need 20 bullets for? You must be a hell of a terrible shot"

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also I will say in a low stress situation with training you can hit your target spot on.

In a high stress situation 20 rounds may just be enough but barely. People think if you put a gun in your hand you can be John Wick. That ain't how it work IRL.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I've noticed in society on many issues that the ones that know the least on a subject speak the loudest. It's annoying. I've had firearm discussions and when you clarify they move the goal post or speak in half truths, etc.

I recall an acquaintance recalling a potential break in where he saw the guy and he fled. A police offer as a neighbor suggested a firearm. Many people on his Facebook ranging from women, gay people, and self proclaimed leftists suggested firearms including where to get trained or try out weapons.

He made a second post a few days later asking if a bat for a flashlight would suffice :stopitslime:

He's staunchly anti gun and a hard-core Beto supporter. It's annoying people and their fear and misinformation are seen as some moral compass when it comes to guns. Hard to have conversations with them

It's frustrating dog. People just want to believe what they want to believe.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Owning a gun is a sign you can’t fight.

This is honestly a very lowbrow take. Guns are today what swords were in ancient times. Being able to fight just means being able to fight.

Engage in a conflict with somebody with your bare hands while they're armed if you want to. Sounds to me like you're applying hood nonsense semantics into real life.