Biden wants your guns " What the hell ya need 20 bullets for? You must be a hell of a terrible shot"

Daps
You have to learn to respect them not fear them man. What good is fear?

I care about anyone and their right to protect themselves man. Just saying that the average gun owner in 2022 isn't the white redneck extremist we are thinking of from the 90s. It's changed and how we approach the issue should be different. I'm saying more training and education.

Also you're not pro gun breh just stop :mjlol:
I’m not pro gun in the way white people and you are. Anyone who wants to own a gun for home protection deserves to do so. You don’t need an AR. No one should just be allowed to own any kind of weapon they want. That’s stupid and unnecessary. You people are completely unreasonable

What kind of shytty first world country are we living in where you need to own high powered weaponry yall keep trying to make it seem like I want to ban all guns because Americans have brainwashed to be against any and all gun policy.

Banning all guns has at no point been my argument so just fukking stop

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still being disingenuous. We need more gun policy because Americans have proven themselves to be irresponsible. There is no good argument against it. Sorry I don’t care if you cosplaying as a soldier
What kind of shytty first world country are we living in where you need to own high powered weaponry
Just say you don't know what your talking about.

If you were in charge of making the decision right now, today on what styles, brands or models you would ban to prevent killings and or save lives, you couldn't articulate it. That's fine.

It's not a loaded question, it's not a gotcha, it's just a simple question based on your thoughts, experience or research.

For instance if you ask me whether I think people under the age of 21 should be able to operate high horsepower vehicles, I'd say they shouldn't be able to. If you asked me for specific models I'd say specific models like charger/challenger scat pack, mustang gt, Camaro ss....

What is your definition of "high powered weaponry" ? As opposed to low powered or any other powered....let's get specific.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sometimes i think people forget American criminals/ car jackers etc are armed more powerful than some police,, these dudes give zero fukks about a law, Criminal record or Magazine capacity , Carry permit or life

they are mainly the people who use these Weapons,,, in my state seems like most Criminals have Fully automatic glocks with the Switch now

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Yeah, they do. You need a FFL, a lot of money, and submit to extensive background checks. You also give up some pf your 4th amendment rights. The ATF can drop by amd inspect your weapons.

I know that but still it’s a tiny minority of people that can afford to do that and actually go through the process, I should have said nobody is being shot with legal fully auto weapons in America.

ignorethis

Daps
Sometimes i think people forget American criminals/ car jackers etc are armed more powerful than some police,, these dudes give zero fukks about a law, Criminal record or Magazine capacity , Carry permit or life

they are mainly the people who use these Weapons,,, in my state seems like most Criminals have Fully automatic glocks with the Switch now
These kids are shooting at cops without hesitation now because they know they got more firepower.

But a bunch of dudes on here who only see guns at the gun range/store and discuss them at the watercooler with their white coworkers want to act like they know what’s going on.

nikkas selling switches like Girl Scout Cookies in the hood but you wanna ask why do you need more than 20rds, dumbass nikkas I swear.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Protect themselves from what??? I’m in 30’s and have never needed a gun to resolve any situation I’m in. MORE GUNS DO NOT MAKE PEOPLE SAFER. This is common sense stuff god damn

Cacs have a long and documented history of terrorism against black people in this country.

In the 1940's the KKK had over a million members.

That's what we have to protect ourselves from.

ignorethis

Daps
The gun debate is always gonna come down to two types of people.

People who’s biggest fear is being shot/shot at.

And

People who’s biggest fear is being shot/shot at and not being able to shoot back.

I know too many nikkas that don’t care if they get shot to death as long as they were able to return fire. This something that transcends race as well.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Good for you, none of you people actually give a fukk about Anyone but yourselves have a nice day.

Most mass shootings in the world by a considerable margin and these dumbasses in here like bu bu bu I need my AR to hunt pigs better mannnnn

lookit that, another fukking mass shooting in NY today in a fukking subway :dead: shythole country

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
speak for yourself

That barrel roll:mjlol:

Personally i don't think a civilian needs to be any better armed than a police officer. Thing is officers's carry semi auto glocks and keep an ar15 with a couple 30 round mags in their trunk.
If that is something proven to be needed to safely patrol a neighborhood, then why wouldn't it be of use to me living in that neighborhood?

The issue we have is that we don't do enough to screen the type of people that own a gun. Cops go through training and mental evaluations. Thats all we should require. Annual gun safety classes, and a clean mental record/criminal record.

Whats going on right now is we are stuck between too extremes. Republican's want to make it so easy to get a gun that you can walk into a store and pick one up like a loaf of bread. And Dems want to outlaw them completely. Both are wrong. Guns should be legal, but it's shouldn't be harder to get Motorcycle license than it is to get a gun. should require classes, renewals, insurance etc.

Because you can't call in a trained death squad when you're outmanned and/or outgunned.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good. most americans want them the fukk outta here too. it's the NRA that's keeping shyt held up.

enough fukking mass shootings and enough innocent kids dying for fukks sake

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not pro gun in the way white people and you are. Anyone who wants to own a gun for home protection deserves to do so. You don’t need an AR. No one should just be allowed to own any kind of weapon they want. That’s stupid and unnecessary. You people are completely unreasonable

What kind of shytty first world country are we living in where you need to own high powered weaponry yall keep trying to make it seem like I want to ban all guns because Americans have brainwashed to be against any and all gun policy.

Banning all guns has at no point been my argument so just fukking stop
Alright man...you got it figured out.
Most mass shootings in the world by a considerable margin and these dumbasses in here like bu bu bu I need my AR to hunt pigs better mannnnn

lookit that, another fukking mass shooting in NY today in a fukking subway :dead: shythole country

Most mass shootings involve handguns not rifles.

NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Maybe they should enforce them. :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Alright man...you got it figured out.

Most mass shootings involve handguns not rifles.

NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Maybe they should enforce them. :yeshrug:

Theres nothing you can tell me that numbers dont ahch.

Why do we have such a prevalence of gun related violence in comparison to other developed countries if its not a problem?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
When I saw this I knew Americans had a problem. :francis:

53251897-10431037-A_50_Round_9mm_Drum_Magazine_for_use_with_a_9mm_Glock_was_the_we-a-15_1642898017241.jpg

Thats the Exact set up the 12 year old girl had when she Accidentally Shot her cousin,,,, these kids are getting guns like Pokémon cards these days

Deaths of boy, girl in downtown St. Louis investigated as a murder-suicide