Biden wants your guns " What the hell ya need 20 bullets for? You must be a hell of a terrible shot"

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
To me it has. The language misinforms the public and makes them believe that automatic weapons are legal and that the semi-automatic rifles sold to civilians have the same select fire capabilities that military arms have.
who cares

you think the mother of a teen mowed down by a semi auto in a mass shooting would feel better knowing the weapon used to senselessly kill her child wasn't automatic?:comeon:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These CACs have these guns to have their fabled race war to kill off blacks by the millions. You need a handgun for protection against invaders; you use assault rifles to take down entire armies and helicopters, or school shootings :mjpls: :sas2:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Owning a gun is a sign you can’t fight.

Word!

A ton of TLR "brehs" scared of hand-to-hand combat and taking L's. If You have an assault rifle, and shred your opp into pieces, you can still get jail time even as a legal registered gun.

The whole point of an assault rifle is to kill off blacks by the millions according to CACs.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
America is one big weapons arsenal,,,banning anything is irrelevant at this point :pachaha:

gun control is just a revolving door

Low-key, Chris Rock nailed this! If ammo coated more than your yearly income, people will think twice before firing a clip.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Biden is a dumbazz. This confirms it. Cuz aint nobody worried about guns and congress aint passing none of that shyt

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
who cares

you think the mother of a teen mowed down by a semi auto in a mass shooting would feel better knowing the weapon used to senselessly kill her child wasn't automatic?:comeon:

Of course not. But that still does not give the media a pass to misinform people.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It is very difficult to legally obtain a fully automatic rifle. Just thought you should know.
the answer to his question is, because it makes it easier to kill people .

If people were more frank about why they buy guns alot of these stupid arguments would go away.

a gun fight is not supposed to be a fair one. When you are protecting yourself it is always better to have superior firepower than the threat.

Nobody would question why you would want a car that is capable of going 150 mpg when the max speed limit is 85. Sure that car that maxes out at 88 mph would work. But the 150 mph car works better. An while it is possible to regret not being able to go over 100 in a situation where you needed to, you would never regret being able to and not doing it.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The gun in question here regarding the NY mass shooter was a .380 handgun. Not an ASSAULT RIFLE or any other nonsense Bidensexuals are saying in here.

We didn't have these issues up until around 30 years go. Gun education was something taught in schools decades ago. Now we have people going out shooting for high kill count because they know they will make the news.

We live in a sick country now with economic inequality, social isolation, and lack of community. I'd argue that these issues became more prevalent the more secular and individualistic in our country has become. No sane person would kill anyone other than out of self-defense.

I don't have a complete answer. We should indeed enforce the laws in place, but we shouldn't punish those who have been law abiding citizens. The fact that my ancestors use firearms as an equalizer for freedom makes me push back on any anti-gun rhetoric. The same people who push it would be the last to defend me and my family. We've seen it several times with Hurricane Katrina, George Floyd Protests, and these random acts of violence. No where to be found other than a fukking march that does NOTHING for my life.

It all stems from ECONOMIC inequality. In decades past before Reaganomics was the de-facto policy, communities were tighter because people had good paying unionized jobs before they gotten outsourced.

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
When i first started with SOHH i used to complaining about the word "breh". I told everybody all the time it's spelled bruh. argued it for at least 3 years before finally giving up and realizing i was the one making that an issue and not everyone else. Thats what you are doing. this argument will never end for you until you decide to give it up.

So because people misuse terms I am the problem for correcting them?

If people in the media want to speak on the issue of firearms they should at the very least know what the fukk they are talking about, instead of using buzzwords to provoke an emotional response from people.

No, the AR's sold to civilians are not "machine guns", but you will often hear this from the media. They hurt their own arguments by making ignorant statements and not taking a little bit of time to educate themselves on the subject. But they won't educate themselves because it is not about the truth, it's about the agenda they want to promote (and this statement can be applied to just about any political issue not just guns where people want to stand on positions that are just factually incorrect).

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

If people in the media want to speak on the issue of firearms they should at the very least know what the fukk they are talking about, instead of using buzzwords to provoke an emotional response from people.

No, the AR's sold to civilians are not "machine guns", but you will often hear this from the media. They hurt their own arguments by making ignorant statements and not taking a little bit of time to educate themselves on the subject. But they won't educate themselves because it is not about the truth, it's about the agenda they want to promote (and this statement can be applied to just about any political issue not just guns where people want to stand on positions that are just factually incorrect).
Just saying you are arguing with a cloud right now.
old.jpg

The issue you are complaining about 1) will never change. and 2) is not revelant to any real gun issues.

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Just saying you are arguing with a cloud right now.
old.jpg

The issue you are complaining about 1) will never change. and 2) is not revelant to any real gun issues.

It is relevant. The media has the responsibility (IMO) to present factually correct information instead of spin or promoting an agenda.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I've noticed in society on many issues that the ones that know the least on a subject speak the loudest. It's annoying. I've had firearm discussions and when you clarify they move the goal post or speak in half truths, etc.

I recall an acquaintance recalling a potential break in where he saw the guy and he fled. A police offer as a neighbor suggested a firearm. Many people on his Facebook ranging from women, gay people, and self proclaimed leftists suggested firearms including where to get trained or try out weapons.

He made a second post a few days later asking if a bat for a flashlight would suffice :stopitslime:

He's staunchly anti gun and a hard-core Beto supporter. It's annoying people and their fear and misinformation are seen as some moral compass when it comes to guns. Hard to have conversations with them