Biden wants your guns " What the hell ya need 20 bullets for? You must be a hell of a terrible shot"

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The gun in question here regarding the NY mass shooter was a .380 handgun. Not an ASSAULT RIFLE or any other nonsense Bidensexuals are saying in here.

Theres nothing you can tell me that numbers dont ahch.

Why do we have such a prevalence of gun related violence in comparison to other developed countries if its not a problem?

We didn't have these issues up until around 30 years go. Gun education was something taught in schools decades ago. Now we have people going out shooting for high kill count because they know they will make the news.

We live in a sick country now with economic inequality, social isolation, and lack of community. I'd argue that these issues became more prevalent the more secular and individualistic in our country has become. No sane person would kill anyone other than out of self-defense.

I don't have a complete answer. We should indeed enforce the laws in place, but we shouldn't punish those who have been law abiding citizens. The fact that my ancestors use firearms as an equalizer for freedom makes me push back on any anti-gun rhetoric. The same people who push it would be the last to defend me and my family. We've seen it several times with Hurricane Katrina, George Floyd Protests, and these random acts of violence. No where to be found other than a fukking march that does NOTHING for my life.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The gun in question here regarding the NY mass shooter was a .380 handgun. Not an ASSAULT RIFLE or any other nonsense Bidensexuals are saying in here.

We didn't have these issues up until around 30 years go. Gun education was something taught in schools decades ago. Now we have people going out shooting for high kill count because they know they will make the news.

We live in a sick country now with economic inequality, social isolation, and lack of community. I'd argue that these issues became more prevalent the more secular and individualistic in our country has become. No sane person would kill anyone other than out of self-defense.

I don't have a complete answer. We should indeed enforce the laws in place, but we shouldn't punish those who have been law abiding citizens. The fact that my ancestors use firearms as an equalizer for freedom makes me push back on any anti-gun rhetoric. The same people who push it would be the last to defend me and my family. We've seen it several times with Hurricane Katrina, George Floyd Protests, and these random acts of violence. No where to be found other than a fukking march that does NOTHING for my life.

fukk Biden too :yeshrug:

the issue is bigger than politics. But aint shyt gon change. once they didn't change any laws after a school for caclets was shot up the writing was on the wall.

All I can do is keep my head low and be lucky enough to avoid all these psychos who will shoot you over stepping on their shoes or some shyt. And I'm prior service so yes I've handled a looottt of guns, still have no love for them. We got too many fukking weapons here but its too late to change anything. too many idiots on their right to bear arms shyt in case they need to defend themselves from the military or some shyt lol

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk Biden too :yeshrug:

the issue is bigger than politics. But aint shyt gon change. once they didn't change any laws after a school for caclets was shot up the writing was on the wall.

All I can do is keep my head low and be lucky enough to avoid all these psychos who will shoot you over stepping on their shoes or some shyt. And I'm prior service so yes I've handled a looottt of guns, still have no love for them. We got too many fukking weapons here but its too late to change anything. too many idiots on their right to bear arms shyt in case they need to defend themselves from the military or some shyt lol

Honestly some people shouldn't own guns because they lack the temperament and discipline to own one. Just thinking on principal it's probably not right to ban them. I don't know man. I see your point tho.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
"Assault Weapons" usually refers to weapons that are select fire (can fire semi-automatic, burst fire and/or full auto).

Firearms sold to civilians are semi-automatic. Stop letting the media work yall into a frenzy over "assault weapons".
Yes you can buy a machine gun but like mentioned previously you will have to jump through a lot of hoops and pay a hefty price. Not worth it for most civilians.

Tired of the fear mongering language from the media and from people who know nothing about firearms except that some of the look scary so they must be "assault" weapons.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
"Assault Weapons" usually refers to weapons that are select fire (can fire semi-automatic, burst fire and/or full auto).

Firearms sold to civilians are semi-automatic. Stop letting the media work yall into a frenzy over "assault weapons".
Yes you can buy a machine gun but like mentioned previously you will have to jump through a lot of hoops and pay a hefty price. Not worth it for most civilians.

Tired of the fear mongering language from the media and from people who know nothing about firearms except that some of the look scary so they must be "assault" weapons.
Also tired of people complaining about the fear mongering language as if that matters at all. Like i said i said earlier. people have all sorts of slang, names, and coliquailsms for guns. Call it what you want the debate will not change in the slightest. Change the name officially to Glizzysault Rifles, people will still be firmly on their chosen side of the debate. The term assault has done zero to further or hinder either cause.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of us spend alot of free time in nature, that ban would be a bad idea..

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
These kids are shooting at cops without hesitation now because they know they got more firepower.

But a bunch of dudes on here who only see guns at the gun range/store and discuss them at the watercooler with their white coworkers want to act like they know what’s going on.

nikkas selling switches like Girl Scout Cookies in the hood but you wanna ask why do you need more than 20rds, dumbass nikkas I swear.
Doubt it :martin:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Police have a long and documented history of terrorism against black people in this country.

In 2020 the police had over a 800,000 members.

That's what we have to protect ourselves from.
Fixed.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I don’t care, regular people shouldn’t own these guns. I’m appalled people are ok with this. I feel like I live in a crazy world. The rest of the first world thinks we’re nuts and people here shrug their shoulders over all this death. Why are we ok with all these people dying?
It is what it is man

I agree with you..But i just accept that guns have been a foundation of America since its inception. literally the second thing they listed as a right.

It's in the fabric of the culture.

Many can't even conceive of a life without them

One of the reasons America is unsalvageable in my opinion :yeshrug:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Also tired of people complaining about the fear mongering language as if that matters at all. Like i said i said earlier. people have all sorts of slang, names, and coliquailsms for guns. Call it what you want the debate will not change in the slightest. Change the name officially to Glizzysault Rifles, people will still be firmly on their chosen side of the debate. The term assault has done zero to further or hinder either cause.

To me it has. The language misinforms the public and makes them believe that automatic weapons are legal and that the semi-automatic rifles sold to civilians have the same select fire capabilities that military arms have.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To me it has. The language misinforms the public and makes them believe that automatic weapons are legal and that the semi-automatic rifles sold to civilians have the same select fire capabilities that military arms have.

When i first started with SOHH i used to complaining about the word "breh". I told everybody all the time it's spelled bruh. argued it for at least 3 years before finally giving up and realizing i was the one making that an issue and not everyone else. Thats what you are doing. this argument will never end for you until you decide to give it up.