No. EXTRA LOUS AND SLOW FOR YOU:
I
DON'T
GIVE
A
fukk
ABOUT
WEED

There are literally dozens more pressing issues at hand. He's throwing whatevers meaningless shyt at the wall hoping it sticks

You already know, but the Demosexuals are acting like this is world changing, of course :mjlol:

Maga bishhhhhhh :umad:
Conservative ass square eww

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I offered you the chance to talk crazy to my face, don't quote me until you grow some nuts, fakkit:umad:
Oh when you crashed out over video games you fat faced fukk?
Oh hey everyone this fat piece of fukking shyt wanted to fight me over console wars :mjlol:
Me fakkit? You fat fukking tap dancing c00n Jason Whitlock sack of shyt you need to stop crashing out and stop projecting your sexual fantasies that your pops had with you ya Reefer madness maga bytch
Tryna act tough online because you got your p*ssy hurt over console wars when you started with the name calling :umad:
Get the fukk outta here and go hit a diet and hit the rowing machine its probably dusty :pacspit:

Unlike you I'm in tip top shape and smoke/vape hella weed and can do this
MG8sHcP.png

and this was my first 10k run of the year yesterday in a couple of weeks I'll have my avg pace down and my time even lower than 50 mins with more power :wow:
while your fat bytch ass will still be here crying fukking c00n parade float bytch :umad:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh when you crashed out over video games you fat faced fukk?
Oh hey everyone this fat piece of fukking shyt wanted to fight me over console wars :mjlol:
Me fakkit? You fat fukking tap dancing c00n Jason Whitlock sack of shyt you need to stop crashing out and stop projecting your sexual fantasies that your pops had with you ya Reefer madness maga bytch
Tryna act tough online because you got your p*ssy hurt over console wars when you started with the name calling :umad:
Get the fukk outta here and go hit a diet and hit the rowing machine its probably dusty :pacspit:
Nope, just about your slick talk. Again, you are a coward. Make all the jokes, deflect all you want. We know you were

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nope, just about your slick talk. Again, you are a coward. Make all the jokes, deflect all you want. We know you were

You are an unhinged parade float maga c00n tryna fight nikkas cuz Sony Stan made you feel bad
Smoke weed maybe you'll feel better portable earthquake bytch :umad:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
No. EXTRA LOUD AND SLOW FOR YOU:
I
DON'T
GIVE
A
fukk
ABOUT
WEED

There are literally dozens more pressing issues at hand. He's throwing whatevers meaningless shyt at the wall hoping it sticks

You already know, but the Demosexuals are acting like this is world changing, of course :mjlol:

Smoke sumn Breh

bnew

Veteran
Daps
peeps the lies they told..

1/6
Listening to people spew anti-marijuana propaganda is probably one of my favorite things to do when I smoke.

Big pharma puppets

2/6
Absolutely hilarious. The scaremongering is at Covid era levels

3/6
Exactly. I was actually watching “this is your brain on drugs” ad earlier. Hilarious

4/6
Probably

5/6
Very true I just get a kick out of it

6/6
Agreed

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
peeps the lies they told..

1/6
Listening to people spew anti-marijuana propaganda is probably one of my favorite things to do when I smoke.

Big pharma puppets

2/6
Absolutely hilarious. The scaremongering is at Covid era levels

3/6
Exactly. I was actually watching “this is your brain on drugs” ad earlier. Hilarious

4/6
Probably

5/6
Very true I just get a kick out of it

6/6
Agreed

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Man said weed was the most dangerous drug in America meanwhile he had a hand in crack hitting the streets :mjpls:

To think it's 2024 and you still have bozos on here that still believe this reefer madness propaganda.