Biden to reclassify Marijuana from Schedule 1 to Schedule 3

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Would anyone actually test for it at that point? For example I am on TRT, but no one ever tests testosterone which is also schedule 3.
It's not a drug tho. It's a synthetic hormone. I think many employers only care about hard recreational drugs. Truck drivers can smoke weed now which never made sense for it to be banned when they can drink alcohol which is 100x worse.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I remember when I got into a heated argument with my PawPaw about weed. He saying its like doing crack etc etc. I got so mad and told him his daughter drugs him every night with weed to help him sleep.

He hit me with the :gucci:

I said, yup :usure: you been high and youaintevenkno

Might as well come hit this joint with me:mjlol:

My mama was heated, he refused to take anything from her and had to watch her cook for 3 months straight until he realized he can't sleep without the reefer.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I don't either.

But it occured to me that I can be happy for something that might help others.

Perhaps someday it might occur to you.

Probably the best response to that little right wing c00nservative I've ever read. If this happened under Trump he'd call it a precursor to reparations and proof we should stop "blindly voting Dem."

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Multiple Coli Posters: yo, trying to argue that marijuana decriminalization is "pandering" to black people is kinda racist

@TripleAgent : "Suck My Dïck"

I've never seen such a :mjpls: and :dame: response, no wonder you and @Pazzy dapping each other up.
He definitely in the closet like most maga conservatives bozos are :mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
There are people in this thread who truly believe that this is some political token to Black America, as if black people are the only ones who use marijuana.

The comments here really serve to highlight how some of you view Black Americans and the stereotypes and tropes that thrown at them.

If there is an easier way to "tell on yourself" I don't know what it is.

:unimpressed:
shyt really be pissing me off man smh. All these white people asking for this same shyt. You never been to a dispensary? You got white boys who look like Bill Murray in there with their sons talking about shyt like this. It’s not just black folks

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
r6zxbbk1n0881.jpg

Come on y'all, get with the program.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:what: But you literally just said--

When drug schedules were created, it was assumed that Blacks/Mexicans/Minorities were the primary users of Schedule I drugs, and was the basis of racialized drug war policy. That is true.

However, 50+ years of law enforcement data since drug schedules were created suggest that Whites and Blacks/other minorities use drugs like weed and heroin at similar rates, but nevertheless were subject to uneven prosecution for drug-related offenses (i.e. why crack/weed carried harsher sentences than powder cocaine, which continues to infuriate me the more I think about it.)

The arguments being made by the idiots who are dapping you up also make the (frankly racist) assumption that Black people care less about decriminalization/undoing the damage of the drug war than being able to smoke weed wherever they want. We can (and should) push for both (even though I don't use marijuana myself).

Biden making the DEA move marijuana to Schedule III takes a lot of the teeth out of law enforcement drug policy that had been used for racist ends. That isn't nearly enough, but it is a good first step.

This is why suggesting that Biden's move is targeted at Blacks specifically is lazy and racist. Matter of fact, it's about as lazy and racist as the policymakers who started the Drug war. Be better than them. Google is your friend if you treat it right.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
When drug schedules were created, it was assumed that Blacks/Mexicans/Minorities were the primary users of Schedule I drugs, and was the basis of racialized drug war policy. That is true.

However, 50+ years of law enforcement data since drug schedules were created suggest that Whites and Blacks/other minorities use drugs like weed and heroin at similar rates, but nevertheless were subject to uneven prosecution for drug-related offenses (i.e. why crack/weed carried harsher sentences than powder cocaine, which continues to infuriate me the more I think about it.)

The arguments being made by the idiots who are dapping you up also make the (frankly racist) assumption that Black people care less about decriminalization/undoing the damage of the drug war than being able to smoke weed wherever they want. We can (and should) push for both (even though I don't use marijuana myself).

Biden making the DEA move marijuana to Schedule III takes a lot of the teeth out of law enforcement drug policy that had been used for racist ends. That isn't nearly enough, but it is a good first step.

This is why suggesting that Biden's move is targeted at Blacks specifically is lazy and racist. Matter of fact, it's about as lazy and racist as the policymakers who started the Drug war. Be better than them. Google is your friend if you treat it right.
:mjlol: Imagine typing all this out and neglecting to mention that it was BIDEN who added to the ANTI BLACK bullshyt. So, good on him for fixing a problem HE helped cause.

shyt was unnecessary anyway. I was addressing your attempt at taking both sides of the argument. You don't get to say, 'The wm been using these laws to beat us over the head for 50+ yrs' while also pushing back on the very idea that 'This particular wm is now pandering to us by rolling them back,' and you certainly don't get to call the guy who suggested the possibility racist. Make up your mind. Or don't. Sometimes we just want to disagree but actually have no point, and that's okay too. :therethere: