Biden to reclassify Marijuana from Schedule 1 to Schedule 3

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@Black Panther

I'm more happy that people caught up on dumbass fed charges for simple possession might see some actual justice.
The only actionable item from your list of quotes and... the vast majority of those arrests are at the state level. Womp.

I'm not giving points for centimeters. You are, and that's cool, but don't cast aspersions on the characters of those who disagree because there are plenty of aspersions to cast right back.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't quote me again little bytch, fake ass Alex Jones. I ain't with all that weird shyt go play with another poster.:camby:

Better yet get some bytches leave nikkas alone.

Shut your dumbass up talking about this is tangibles for black people. Stop getting emotional when you get corrected for saying dumbass statements.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The only actionable item from your list of quotes and... the vast majority of those arrests are at the state level. Womp.

The fed is the bellwether. Them leading the way is a pathway to total decriminalization (though not the only one.)

I'm not giving points for centimeters. You are, and that's cool, but don't cast aspersions on the characters of those who disagree because there are plenty of aspersions to cast right back.

I give points for progress. Especially if the alternative is stagnation or regression.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I

To be fair... Isn't that technically tangibles tho? Like if Dems get pushed into trying changes like this I'm all for it :manny:

RIP Jack Herrer
Yeah but they held it hostage all these years when they could've just did the right thing. We still gotta wait for Biden to still be looking bad in the polls heading into November in order to get full legalization.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I give points for progress.

lol-jordan.gif

I'm still bugging he said this... this aint no progress...:mjlol: