Biden to reclassify Marijuana from Schedule 1 to Schedule 3

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Republicans winning every poll but been losing every local election since 2020.

Polls looking kinda shaky to me

The race to replace George Santos was supposed to be tight but Tom Suozzi won by 8%

The Pennsylvania primary last week(?) had Biden getting 200,000 more votes than Trump and that's not even counting the 150,000 votes Nicky Haley got. Yet the polls have Trump up by 2% in PA

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that... i KNOW that... but I'm saying take weed OFF altogether...:comeon: the states are gonna be a$$holes yes but federally why not just take it off and let the states follow suit...

That's basically what they're doing :what:

The states will do what their government wants to do. They're under no pressure to change because the federal schedule changed.

The federal government has been letting states do what they want regarding weed for years. Texas and other red states could make it legal whenever they want but they won't because they're run by the far right.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

The states will do what their government wants to do. They're under no pressure to change because the federal schedule changed.

The federal government has been letting states do what they want regarding weed for years. Texas and other red states could make it legal whenever they want but they won't because they're run by the far right.

Sounds like pandering bullshyt to me. like slow slogging movement...:francis: :comeon:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Weed, LSD, and mushrooms should all be schedule 3 but they're over cocaine, meth, and opioids :martin:

NEWS_HHS_RescheduleCannabisRec_6-640w.png

The reason for the original classification was complete bs anyway

IIRC, drug schedules were made to specifically target Mexicans (marijuana) and Blacks (marijuana/heroin).

I'm actually salty that Adderall isn't Schedule III too; it's definitely possible to abuse it but it shouldn't be on the same level as coke, meth, or oxycodone. :francis:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop it. Feds can legalize weed tomorrow just like they could have removed weed from schedule 1 decades ago. To act like this is a big deal is an insult to be honest.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Sounds like pandering bullshyt to me. like slow slogging movement...:francis: :comeon:

News flash: every politician panders. IDGAF that it happened in an election year; I'm more happy that people caught up on dumbass fed charges for simple possession might see some actual justice.

Y'all stay getting mad at the wrong shyt.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
IIRC, drug schedules were made to specifically target Mexicans (marijuana) and Blacks (marijuana/heroin).

I'm actually salty that Adderall isn't Schedule III too; it's definitely possible to abuse it but it shouldn't be on the same level as coke, meth, or oxycodone. :francis:

Yup, complete bs

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There are people in this thread who truly believe that this is some political token to Black America, as if black people are the only ones who use marijuana.

The comments here really serve to highlight how some of you view Black Americans and the stereotypes and tropes that thrown at them.

If there is an easier way to "tell on yourself" I don't know what it is.

:unimpressed:
Maga exposal thread honestly. They always think in stereotypes...not some of the time....every single time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
News flash: every politician panders. IDGAF that it happened in an election year; I'm more happy that people caught up on dumbass fed charges for simple possession might see some actual justice.

There will be no end to us being targeted for arrest because of this weed bullshyt...:beli: oh i smell weed have you been smoking... smfh... it just will never fukking end...

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The gov rescheduling weed as a schedule 3 drug doesnt decriminalize it at all. Its still illegal under federal law. Congress would have to make a law legalizing weed or some executive order would have to be made for weed to be federally legal. You can smoke weed in the states that allow it but within state ran boundaries. In other words, you can possess weed within the state law as in some states have a limit of how much oz of weed you can legal have. Anything outside of that state law is subjected to federal law such as usps. You cant mail anybody weed.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Stop it. Feds can legalize weed tomorrow just like they could have removed weed from schedule 1 decades ago. To act like this is a big deal is an insult to be honest.

Everything single thing this country has done for the benefit of Black people has been a half-measure at best.

If you know that like I do, then don't turn up your nose at something we can work with. Just take the W and keep fighting for more.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Polls looking kinda shaky to me

The race to replace George Santos was supposed to be tight but Tom Suozzi won by 8%

The Pennsylvania primary last week(?) had Biden getting 200,000 more votes than Trump and that's not even counting the 150,000 votes Nicky Haley got. Yet the polls have Trump up by 2% in PA
Ask 100 people if they have been polled nationally and if 5 honestlt say they have I'll give you $500.

I can never find a single person on either side that can say they've been polled or know anyone who says they have.