Biden to reclassify Marijuana from Schedule 1 to Schedule 3

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh when you crashed out over video games you fat faced fukk?
Oh hey everyone this fat piece of fukking shyt wanted to fight me over console wars :mjlol:
Me fakkit? You fat fukking tap dancing c00n Jason Whitlock sack of shyt you need to stop crashing out and stop projecting your sexual fantasies that your pops had with you ya Reefer madness maga bytch
Tryna act tough online because you got your p*ssy hurt over console wars when you started with the name calling :umad:
Get the fukk outta here and go hit a diet and hit the rowing machine its probably dusty :pacspit:

Unlike you I'm in tip top shape and smoke/vape hella weed and can do this
MG8sHcP.png

and this was my first 10k run of the year yesterday in a couple of weeks I'll have my avg pace down and my time even lower than 50 mins with more power :wow:
while your fat bytch ass will still be here crying fukking c00n parade float bytch :umad:
Makes total sense...so good at running:wow:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
What does this mean exactly?

Rescheduling it from schedule 1 to a schedule 3 drug means it would be “federally legal” for a physician to prescribe it.

• Schedule I drugs are Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse.
  • Schedule III (Professional Products Area): Drugs which may be sold by a pharmacist to any person from the self-selection Professional Products Area of a licensed pharmacy.
  • Adderall and Narcotics are Schedule II drugs under the Federal Drug Control Act. This is the same classification as cocaine, heroin, or meth.

If a person takes Adderall daily. Gets a random drug test, they will show positive amphetamines, the lab at the hospital is required to contact the person for a explanation first. The person would then take a form to their provider who verifies my diagnoses and prescription, and send it back to the lab.

They lab will then report a negative test to the employer. You employer isn't privy to your personal medical history with your written consent express approval.

Weed scheduled as schedule 3 would work the same way for a employment drug test.

tumblr_mrrwccz9Nd1sbnooro1_500.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I
basically big pharm can test it. means nothing if you live in an illegal state.
I literally just did a orientation at my new job in Ohio and she was talking while Weed is legal here it still isn't on a federal level

Now I know what she meant

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nïgga...this just happened. Like, today.:what:

You're whining like thousands of Black men got popped for weed possession 5 seconds after this was announced. :what:

BUT THEY STILL ARE GETTING ARRESTED FOR IT NIKKA!!! :what: am i lying?!!?

This whole rescheduling shyt is pandering bullshyt for optics because of the election...:what: and you broadcasting it like it's a big win for the dems... you fukking retarded or something nikka. bytch ass biden doing the bare minimum and you happy... Clown shyt B...:dead: it's like y'all live in an alternate reality from the rest of us...

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
basically big pharm can test it. means nothing if you live in an illegal state.

In California it's legal, but Jobs still can refuse to hire you if you have weed in your system, also they can still fire you also.

I live in California and I had to fire an employee who came to work high and tested dirty for weed.

This really does nothing.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Rescheduling it from schedule 1 to a schedule 3 drug means it would be “federally legal” for a physician to prescribe it.

• Schedule I drugs are Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse.
  • Schedule III (Professional Products Area): Drugs which may be sold by a pharmacist to any person from the self-selection Professional Products Area of a licensed pharmacy.
  • Adderall and Narcotics are Schedule II drugs under the Federal Drug Control Act. This is the same classification as cocaine, heroin, or meth.

If a person takes Adderall daily. Gets a random drug test, they will show positive amphetamines, the lab at the hospital is required to contact the person for a explanation first. The person would then take a form to their provider who verifies my diagnoses and prescription, and send it back to the lab.

They lab will then report a negative test to the employer. You employer isn't privy to your personal medical history with your written consent express approval.

Weed scheduled as schedule 3 would work the same way for a employment drug test.

tumblr_mrrwccz9Nd1sbnooro1_500.gif
Would anyone actually test for it at that point? For example I am on TRT, but no one ever tests testosterone which is also schedule 3.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Would anyone actually test for it at that point? For example I am on TRT, but no one ever tests testosterone which is also schedule 3.

Probably not. I used to perform drug tests and gym heads were always coming to me scared worried about steroids (schedule 3) coming up on their test which most places DO NOT test for.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
BUT THEY STILL ARE GETTING ARRESTED FOR IT NIKKA!!! :what: am i lying?!!?
To answer your question: no, you're not lying; you're just clearly ignorant of what's even being discussed.

You can also be arrested for having Tylenol with codeine or Adderall without a prescription, or lying about getting your prescription filled to obtain more. Nobody's saying there's no way you can get arrested for possession under any circumstances, you remedial ass nïgga.

Dropping weed to Schedule III means that if the FBI finds weed in your pocket you won't get put away for 5-10 years (if that's your only charge, that is). That is a good thing going forward.

That doesn't free people in jail for possession now, and it certainly doesn't overturn state convictions over simple possession. So no, it's not nearly enough. But you're twisting yourself in knots trying to act like this isn't a step in the right direction.

if you find an instance of any person getting federal prison time for simple possession, please quote this post and I'll happily say I was wrong.
This whole rescheduling shyt is pandering bullshyt for optics because of the election...:what:

Again, politicians pander. That's literally how their job works.

You're trying to have it both ways. You want to call out Democrats for pandering, but get mad when they don't do exactly what you think they should do (I.e. pander to me in this very specific way to the exclusion of everyone else.):mjlol:

Last edited: