Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes that would be under normal circumstances. Obviously they would have to make exceptions or pass additional laws in an emergency. I'm not disputing that part.
Please elaborate the circumstances that you've seen that can lead to this emergency shift in presidential candidates after multiple states have already voted. I understand that it's frustrating being dealt these cards but lets try and ground things in reality...

Biden was never my first, second or third (or fourth) choice in 2020 but he is who won the primary and who went against Trump.

Short of debilitating health issues/death, he has already won this primary. Knowing that, you aren't actually rallying TheColi to petition their local breh-liticians for a johnny-come-lately Democratic primary redo, you are really just complaining about how inept Biden is without realizing that it does nothing except demotivate potential future voters.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Please elaborate the circumstances that you've seen that can lead to this emergency shift in presidential candidates after multiple states have already voted. I understand that it's frustrating being dealt these cards but lets try and ground things in reality...

Biden was never my first, second or third (or fourth) choice in 2020 but he is who won the primary and who went against Trump.

Short of debilitating health issues/death, he has already won this primary. Knowing that, you aren't actually rallying TheColi to petition their local breh-liticians for a johnny-come-lately Democratic primary redo, you are really just complaining about how inept Biden is without realizing that it does nothing except demotivate potential voters.
nikka everyone can already see this dude is no longer on earth mentally lol. No one is demotivated by acknoedging it. I dont know what the process would be. Obviously it's unprecedented. That doesn’t mean it's not possible. :deadrose:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Not even the same landscape, Bernie today would beat Obama in a debate. This is like saying Steph Curry would outshoot Larry Bird, of course, the game has changed.

Perhaps...but I don't see how this disproves what I'm saying about TRUMP...

We have to look at every scenario differently

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is stupid.

I’m in my 30s and can’t remember what i ate yesterday.

Couldn’t rattle off all my kids birthdays without heavy thought , finger calculations and a couple lifelines :wow:

Couldn’t tell you what year i started my previous job without researching my own linkedin :mjlol:

Biden old as fukk and probably shouldn’t be President, but his memory isn’t the problem.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Gavin Newsome is the obvious choice for dems right now. They finna fukk this country up for riding with Biden because another Trump term is going to be disastrous. Like scorched earth fukkery. Biden is on some RBG shyt, and you see how her stubbornness fukked the country up

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Not even the same landscape, Bernie today would beat Obama in a debate. This is like saying Steph Curry would outshoot Larry Bird, of course, the game has changed.
Bernie got washed by Clinton and Biden:heh: Bernie would get his scalp peeled back by Obama. Bernie and his politics arent going to happen in this country. Get over it breh.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Eh, I don't see any reason to panic.

Biden despite his flaws is still formidable for reelection. If his health was in decline he wouldn't be cleared to run for a second term...y'all realize that the President and Presidential candidate's mental and physical health are carefully monitored and always under examination.

While everybody is bringing up switching Biden for Newsome. I don't think he'd do well on a national stage...at least not yet. A great debater or not, Trump and the GOP would have a field day tearing down Newsome every chance they get even if it's through egregious lies and conspiracy bs they'll figure a way to win people over...a matter of fact I bet they'd rather go up against him than Biden.

The problem with Gavin is that while he's younger, hip, and sounds good while giving you the feeling that “he's got next” at the same time he could easily get embarrassed or beaten badly (reminiscent of Jimmy Carter losing damn near every state to Regan) when it's all said and done. We overestimate how popular and unpopular certain politicians may be on a larger scale of the population.

Biden is the only candidate during this extremist far-right MAGA era at the moment who is capable of hindering Trump and the GOP regaining/seizing control and power of Washington.

By 2028 this won't be a problem, I expect once Trump and the GOP lose again they will go through an image rebuild due to the far-right, MAGA, extremist sentiment proving to be a losing platform to stand behind.

Last edited: