Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Eh, I don't see any reason to panic.

Biden despite his flaws is still formidable for reelection. If his health was in decline he wouldn't be cleared to run for a second term...y'all realize that the President and Presidential candidate's mental and physical health are carefully monitored and always under examination.

While everybody is bringing up switching Biden for Newsome. I don't think he'd do well on a national stage...at least not yet. A great debater or not, Trump and the GOP would have a field day tearing down Newsome every chance they get even if it's through egregious lies and conspiracy bs they'll figure a way to win people over...a matter of fact I bet they'd rather go up against him than Biden.

The problem with Gavin is that while he's younger, hip, and sounds good while giving you the feeling that “he's got next” at the same time he could easily get embarrassed or beaten badly (reminiscent of Jimmy Carter losing damn near every state to Regan) when it's all said and done. We overestimate how popular and unpopular certain politicians may be on a larger scale of the population.

Biden is the only candidate during this extremist far-right MAGA era at the moment who is capable of hindering Trump and the GOP regaining/seizing control and power of Washington.

By 2028 this won't be a problem, I expect once Trump and the GOP lose again they will go through an image rebuild due to the far-right, MAGA, extremist sentiment proving to be a losing platform to stand behind.

You recall when Trump’s doctor said he was in perfect health?
:dead:

No doctor is going to say a sitting President is too unhealthy to remain in office

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Dat Newsome/Whitmer ticket…
:ohlawd:
I would vote for this.

I don't like Newsome that much, but Whitmer is effective at her job.

Both better than these decaying fossils.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
He wouldn’t. Bernie is too far left for most of the country. We ran this experiment twice. In fact, Bernie declined to run against Obama in 2012 off Obama’s pure strength.
Bernie was close to winning before the party united against him. He consistently polled as the most popular politician during his runs, irl people still say he should've won. Only insane centrists online discredit him, he would've completely changed the party.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Remember folks @Nkrumah Was Right is a Canadian refugee terrorist supporter whose parents fled Nigeria and hates America and Black Americans

Anything and everything he says is to cause harm to Black Americans by getting Trump elected.

You're an immigrant living in Japan

Why are you so concerned with North American politics :dahell:

Maybe you shouldn't have fled your home country like a coward if you wanted to have a say about any of it

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're an immigrant living in Japan

Why are you so concerned with North American politics :dahell:

Maybe you shouldn't have fled your home country like a coward if you wanted to have a say about any of it
#1 you are white. #2 I’m an American citizen in Japan for work purposes #3 I don’t support terrorism against Japanese people. #4 you’re a bozo #5 Canada is food in the Olympics and soccer