Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Voting for Biden just to keep trump out knowing Kamala will become president and also know trump himself at 78 will be checking out not far behind Sleepy Joe

Jesus christ a Kamala Harris presidency:snoop: Trump is literally the only person that would keep me from protest voting 3rd party. I fukking hate this fakkit.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bernie was close to winning before the party united against him. He consistently polled as the most popular politician during his runs, irl people still say he should've won. Only insane centrists online discredit him, he would've completely changed the party.

The worst thing about bernie fans is how easily they lie

Bernie wasn’t close and that hypothetical poll doesn’t reflect how conservative the country is. Independents that voted against Trump would not vote for Bernie. Period.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For me it’s as simple as this. Would I elect my 81 yr old grand parent to be in leadership
Yes, if it means a fascist who wants to eradicate democracy is the alternative. I don't think you guys realize how dangerous a 2nd Trump presidency will be. Its all laid out in the open in Project 2025. Don't take my word for it. Go read the damn documents. The far right is telling us EXACTLY what they plan to do once Trump is in office. And Americans are still aloof and bytching about Biden's age and gaffes. Get fukking real.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
#1 you are white. #2 I’m an American citizen in Japan for work purposes #3 I don’t support terrorism against Japanese people. #4 you’re a bozo #5 Canada is food in the Olympics and soccer
You fled the USA as soon as you could and have lived the majority of your adult life in Japan :hubie:

You chose to live in the least diverse country in the world instead of trying to improve the situation in your own country :hubie:

You spend the majority of your time on here calling Africans cowards if their family immigrated to somewhere else but literally did the exact same thing. You're a giant hypocrite :hubie:

As a Japanese national for the majority of your adult life, your say about basketball means nothing. I'll @ if I want an opinion on ping pong or hedge trimming :hubie:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The worst thing about bernie fans is how easily they lie

Bernie wasn’t close and that hypothetical poll doesn’t reflect how conservative the country is. Independents that voted against Trump would not vote for Bernie. Period.

Propagandist babble:russell:

Trump supporters loved his populist rethoric, the 'economic anxiety' clip, his reception on the fox townhall and Rogan interview was overwhelmingly positive, he even criticized Israel openly foh lmao you're the one that's lying.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You fled the USA as soon as you could and have lived the majority of your adult life in Japan :hubie:

You chose to live in the least diverse country in the world instead of trying to improve the situation in your own country :hubie:

You spend the majority of your time on here calling Africans cowards if their family immigrated to somewhere else but literally did the exact same thing. You're a giant hypocrite :hubie:

As a Japanese national for the majority of your adult life, your say about basketball means nothing. I'll @ if I want an opinion on ping pong or hedge trimming :hubie:

This is just 'you live in Japan' with more emojis.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

#1 I’ve lived in Japan 2 years. #2 My neighborhood is mostly Brazilians and I rarely ever see a white person #3 the canadac00ns family didn’t immigrate, they fled as refugees to the whitest country on the planet only for their son to become a terrorist supporter #4 You’re white #5 Canada is baked chicken this summer.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is just 'you live in Japan' with more emojis.
Like I guess if I renounced my U.S. citizenship, moved to Okinawa and started posting every day supporting terrorist attacked on Japanese citizens and the fall of the Japanese government it would be similar?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Not reading this long thread but did anybody point out that the Special Counsel (a Republican) statement was clearly political and meant to damage Biden and give Republican media and politicians some talking points? It had nothing to do with the actual investigation. There was no reason for his "opinion" to be in the report. I see why Biden was upset when he addressed it tonight.

This myth that Special Counsels always have to be a Republican is laughable. It felt like then Comey in 2016 all over again.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Do you have anything else to say besides 'you live in Japan' because he’s actually an American. There's no way around it lmao
You don't understand the context are just jumping in blindly lol

He literally spends gigantic amounts of time calling anyone from Africa a coward. Calling any immigrant a coward. Saying anyone outside of American should shut up about any topic he can

If you don't understand the hypocrisy and irony in that from a man who's lived his whole entire adult life in Japan, I dunno what to tell you :manny:

You also can't explain why this bothers you

• Dap
Reactions: Ros